Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Best chin spoiler / Front splitter

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 11:57 PM
1SilverGT
1st Gear Member

how can i have my headlights that dark? is it a tint or are they painted? does anyone know?
Old 09-28-2012, 07:56 AM
CDCSales
Former Sponsor

Here's an image of the Classic Chin Spoiler with the Splitter attachment. You can find it on our website here

Unfortunately, we have not developed a splitter for the Aggressive Chin Spoiler. If you have a shop and average technical skills, it shouldn't be too difficult to fab one up though.

If anyone has any further questions, feel free to reply to this post, pm me, call me or email me at rjd@classicdesignconcepts.com

Happy Friday!
Reon
Old 09-28-2012, 03:48 PM
ab
2nd Gear Member

That splitter attachment is sweet but $200 shipped is a little steep. That's more than I payed for my chin spoiler.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:40 PM
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ab
That splitter attachment is sweet but $200 shipped is a little steep. That's more than I payed for my chin spoiler.
I agree. I had $100 in my head when I first saw them.

I'm not a fan of CDC Aggressives, but I just put a classic on my car that I'm digging.

Old 09-29-2012, 09:50 AM
JediGuy

Wow, 808muscle, that looks awesome. It fits the "understated cool" effect I am trying to achieve. The only thing I'd prefer is that it be lower... but still, it's great.

But... ...$330?? Ouch. I may forget the chin spoiler and find a way to "fab" something like shr's.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:55 AM
JediGuy

hmmm
The CDC Classic does look pretty good, maybe not quite as "gaudy" as the aggressive. But I'm not sure that paying $200 for an unpainted spoiler (not unfair) and then another $200 for a splitter (without the ultracool support struts, lol) is realistic for me.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:02 PM
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JediGuy
hmmm
The CDC Classic does look pretty good, maybe not quite as "gaudy" as the aggressive. But I'm not sure that paying $200 for an unpainted spoiler (not unfair) and then another $200 for a splitter (without the ultracool support struts, lol) is realistic for me.
The aggressive definitely lives up to it's name. I like the clean look...it's obviously 100% preference though.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:03 PM
degeze
5th Gear Member

I went with the Cervini Type III and very happy with it.

Old 10-01-2012, 08:59 AM
CDCSales
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JediGuy
hmmm
You've got to be comfortable with what you put on your vehicle, there's no doubt there. I would like to clarify though that the CDC Classic Chin is not painted because it is set up to match the factory appearance of the side mirror housings. In other words, we develop our components to upgrade the look of your vehicle, without sacrificing factory quality standards. These chin spoilers can be painted by your local painter if you would like, but we find that a much larger percentage of our customers choose to leave it black. We also have a few vendors who are painting these spoilers to match.

The chin splitter can be packaged together with the classic chin so you can save yourself about $30-$40 in shipping costs. Just give me a call and I'll make it happen.

Additionally, starting TODAY, we've upgraded our warranty standards to include a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all CDC manufactured products!!! It had previously been a 3-year warranty! You can't get a guarantee like that anywhere else!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Reon
Old 10-01-2012, 12:55 PM
smknhot

I love my CDC chin spoiler!!!!

Quick Reply: Best chin spoiler / Front splitter