Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

Installing Ambient Console

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 12:22 AM
akdoggie
2nd Gear Member

Default Installing Ambient Console

I happened to hop on eBay the other day, and the luck must of been with me that day. I've been looking for an Ambient console for my 07 Mustang. Of course they never came with one, so I had to look for something newer. There it was.

Of course, like most larger items, no one wants to ship to Alaska. Luckily this gentleman sold me the console and shipped it via USPS to me. It's in the mail as we speak.

My question is, of the people who have this installed or added it, is about the led's under the dash for the footwells. Where is your mounted and how is it fastened. I didn't get the front two led's coming with the console, but everything else is there. I just want to put things as close to stock in location and make it look stock. I've seen a couple different pics, but those were from add on kits, and they used the led tube lights. I am going to add the RGB LED's and wire them to the console. Placement is my only question. Thanks people.