Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My baby went away :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 01:42 AM
Thetics
2nd Gear Member

Default My baby went away :(

Took my GT in for warrenty work. One of which was the gas tank issue, so i wont be seeing my car for 2 days or so, since they have to order it, but knowing ford, i wont see my car for another 6 to 8 weeks. Here is a list of what im getting fixed.

Gas tank issue (tops out at 1/2 way)

RATTLES!!! in the dash and driver side door

Fuzzyness in the passenger side shaker sub

Rear Passenger kickguard came undone (cheap **** plastic screws)

Popping noise when you apply pressure on the driver side seat (backrest), like a screwed up spring onr something.

Oxydization on the trunk (cheap ford paint) by the way those that say ford doesnt cover the pain in their warrenty, check your warrenty book, page 6. Its all about how you word it. Hopefully the way i put it worked and they'll fix it.

Getting an estimate on my passenger side door (nAAAASTY door ding)

Thats it

-Thetics
Old 02-28-2006, 08:08 AM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: My baby went away :(

man i see people having problems with thier mustangs...... sucks to be you guys ....

but since i got my mustang i havent complained about anything i mean when i turn the speakers volume waay up the side view mirror shakes which gives a blurry view of whos behind.... and some times the dash has this shaking sound put its not loud since it;s just plastic ...... other than that there are no problems...thank god... but there is this sound coming from the axles for example when it shifts i leave the accelerator and then again i gas it it just goes BOOG.. THEN COMES NORMAL i guess its just because its automatic....lol... but im really loving the mustang .... interior quality may not be the best ..... its a stupid plastic quality .... the 1/4 windows look like thier not flat... but it's ok cuz no one can notice it except mustang owners....( hard to see... ) .. power saying v8 300hp and 4.6 may not be the best around i mean comparing it to m3's and those stuff.... but over all.... i drove my bro's porsche and with no bull****s the mustang have a better TASTE of driving....