Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beware !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 04:40 PM
cfr865
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Beware !!!!!!!!!

If he is out of town I can understand, I just wish I would have known, when you have a defective part then told it would be shipped overnight mail and you don't get it and your e-mails are not answered what would you think. Maybe he told someone to mail it before he left and it didn't get done and he doesn't know anything about it. Some things you must do yourself or they don't get done. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:44 PM
bscottie
3rd Gear Member

any update?
Old 03-08-2006, 11:10 PM
andyman
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cfr865

I purchased an Sct2 from Bamachips, I waited 10 days to receive it, when it arrived it did not work. Since Bamachips has no telephone number I had to e-mail them after a four hour wait I was told to check FOR A BLOWN FUSE ON MY CAR. I did this the fuse was okay, another e-mail was sent, 2 hours later I was told that a new Sct 2 would be sent out overnight mail, this was Thurs. Now it is Sat. no replacement part. I have e-mailed Bamachips three times, since yesterday when the Sct 2 should have been here, no reply. The tracking number I was given by him states via e-mail cannot be found. This company has no phone number listed on its web site, you are at the mercy of when they feel like answering there e-mail. I will never do business with someone like this again that don't list a number so you can talk to them and see what the problem is. I have cancelled my order and will be sending the defective unit back, I hope I'm not screwed out of 400.00 dollars. I know alot of people have used him without a problem, but there is one now,.needles to say I'm quite upset.
cmon man you aren't the center of the universe... cut him some slack, he is trying to run a business.

Now, what is the exact problem? we might be able to help.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:44 AM
mongrull006
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cfr865

I purchased an Sct2 from Bamachips, I waited 10 days to receive it, when it arrived it did not work. Since Bamachips has no telephone number I had to e-mail them after a four hour wait I was told to check FOR A BLOWN FUSE ON MY CAR. I did this the fuse was okay, another e-mail was sent, 2 hours later I was told that a new Sct 2 would be sent out overnight mail, this was Thurs. Now it is Sat. no replacement part. I have e-mailed Bamachips three times, since yesterday when the Sct 2 should have been here, no reply. The tracking number I was given by him states via e-mail cannot be found. This company has no phone number listed on its web site, you are at the mercy of when they feel like answering there e-mail. I will never do business with someone like this again that don't list a number so you can talk to them and see what the problem is. I have cancelled my order and will be sending the defective unit back, I hope I'm not screwed out of 400.00 dollars. I know alot of people have used him without a problem, but there is one now,.needles to say I'm quite upset.
unless it was shipped out before 5 on thursday you wouldnt have it friday anyway. and if it was shipped on thurs after 5 that would be like it was shipped friday, ups and fedex dont run on saturday so you should have it monday unless they had to program the chip and made more of a delay.

i know what its like to want your toys and are not able to have them. i even do go as far as not ordering parts on thurs or friday just so i dont usually have to wait through the weekend to get them(yea, i would rather keep my money and wait a few extra days instead of ordering and waiting inpatiently through the weekend. i understand your POed but take a chill pill for a couple days and you should have it.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:40 AM
cfr865
3rd Gear Member

I did get the sct2 on Monday it was sent priority mail on Wed. at 2:PM I should of had it Friday or Saturday, it was the usps fault. I apologized to Doug it was not his fault. The tune he sells is awsome. The first Sct2 was defective but Doug doe not make the tuner he only loads the tune into them so again not his fault. So anyone out there should not be reluctant to use Bamachips, he is a good honest guy. I was wrong and I ADMIT IT.