Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CDC Agressive chin spoiler: PICs anybody?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 05:26 PM
fairlane292
5th Gear Member

Default CDC Agressive chin spoiler: PICs anybody?

I just ordered the CDC Agressive chin spoiler. I have a spare front fascia that I will fab it to. I like the looks of things from the instructions.

Would any of you folks have any pics you could post or EMail me of closeups on your agressive CS from CDC. Possibly some at the inside wheelwell area.

I can't wait to ditch the plastic lower grill and I can see that that entire lower grill opening is a part of the structure. You do leave a section of the lower crossbar and it looks like the spoiler attches above and covers the lower side sections of the stock fascia. It would seem that it must wrap around at the inner wheelwell, so apparently it won't be flush there (maybe I can make it flush though... hmmm...). I'm really mostly looking for the straight line lower edge from wheelwell to wheelwell; that the stock GT doesn't have, and the open lower grill. I won't know until I get it and test mount it but I may trim a good 1.5" off the entire lower edge of this unit. Don't know if you guys who have this already see a problem in that. There isn't much I can't fabricate if I really want to, but for $225 free shipping; I'll get a chance to play, anyhow. I'm going to do it up in the "house of colors" yellow that I have where the now OEM black bumper cover meets the fender and the leading edge of the hood. Not 100% sure if I'll like the look of the yellow bumper cover with agressive CS but I'm pretty sure it's the way to go. If not then it's back to the black OEM. Could go Saleen fascia, grill, etc for about $750 and I love the grill but the lower fascia just has too much going on for me.
Thanks in advance if you do send pics!!!! ...Jim