Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

raced a 98 bmw alpina

Old 03-07-2006, 06:34 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

Default raced a 98 bmw alpina

hey guys...

just got back home and on my way there was this 1998 bmw alpina so it went like this we were going on a bump so we stopped and after the bump we hit the gas (i used 1-2-3-d) we had prety much exact same power except i jumped a little infront ... then we went to this turn and we were going from a roll this time say like 20mph hit the gas again although this time i didnt use the 123d technique he pressed the gas first i could hear his motor so i stepped on it and i really jumped infront and we kept the same although this time i was slowly getting away from him ...

so then he stopped me so we talked together he says its a bmw alpina 1998 .... it had a 4 doors ... he was really amazed on how much the new mustang kicks ***...so now my cars gear temprature was runing ****ty .... then he said we will go from a sudden stop i said ok ... so i took advantage but when my car shifted to 3rd we stayed together then he came to me slowly.... and that was it 2-1 i WON fair and square hehe....

anyway i wanted to tell you my little story and i want you guys to tell me how many HP'S does his car have ?

hahaha and a funny storry 2 days ago i was cruising when this SUPER FAST RICER CAME he wanted to race me... so i said i hear a blowvalve sound does it have a turbo ? ( i asked him this stupid question to know what he got in his car ) so he said we just installed a twin turbo kit on it... so i told him ok then lets go so he gassed it and so did i and all i said was BYE BYE hahaha man u should've sen the look on that ricers face.... he was [&:] then lol..... i couldnt stop laughing ....lol he came to me like he was so damn sure he wil kick my ***...