Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tan/Black door inserts on tan interior?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 06:05 PM
fairlane292
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Tan/Black door inserts on tan interior?

Other than my getting the outer ring and center reversed as to which was tan and which was charcoal; what was false? You may like the look of your door panel speakers (even in tan and charcoal) but IMO I say they look terrible compared to anything on the street. (Only in tan do you get a two color speaker because Ford didn't want to put the $$ into a center tan speaker component)
Old 03-23-2006, 06:01 PM
cinque35
1st Gear Member

<
Old 03-23-2006, 06:02 PM
cinque35
1st Gear Member

Had to order mine cause I didn't want all of them were either black or had the upgrade pkg. I also wanted the tan int w a black top.

[IMG]local://upfiles/29880/BBBF7EC30B774FCFA4CB271F37534124.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-23-2006, 08:16 PM
ChewbaccaD
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KiLLeR_WoMBaT

ORIGINAL: AirForceGeorge

... I've also seen boots in both black and tan. What's the story with the 2 diff styles? Which one will I be getting?

On a wheels note, I actually tried to order the 18" fan blades but the system was having a problem taking it so I went with the 64W. Another hard decision and I dunno if I should try to change it back. I like both yet have reservations with each. I didn't think having all these choices would be so hard! The latter isn't such a biggie since I can always sawp it out fairly easilly. Still...
Where have you seen a tan boot cover? I have the tan top/interior with tan doors and my vert came with the black boot cover. I've NEVER seen a parchment colored one. If anyone has pictures of a tan/parchment boot cover please post them!!!
Yeah, no kidding. I'd like to see a tan boot cover too!! I specifically asked for one when I got mine, and was told black was the only color they come in (though it's entirely possible the dealer wasn't being honest, but I checked 3 other verts they had on the lot... all black!). I've never seen a tan one, but if you've got a lead on where they come from, do please share!
Old 03-23-2006, 08:42 PM
SpikeGT
2nd Gear Member

I saw a tan boot on a 05 GT Windveil blue vert at an autoshow back in feb. 05. I haven't seen another since then.
ORIGINAL: ChewbaccaD

ORIGINAL: KiLLeR_WoMBaT

ORIGINAL: AirForceGeorge

... I've also seen boots in both black and tan. What's the story with the 2 diff styles? Which one will I be getting?

On a wheels note, I actually tried to order the 18" fan blades but the system was having a problem taking it so I went with the 64W. Another hard decision and I dunno if I should try to change it back. I like both yet have reservations with each. I didn't think having all these choices would be so hard! The latter isn't such a biggie since I can always sawp it out fairly easilly. Still...
Where have you seen a tan boot cover? I have the tan top/interior with tan doors and my vert came with the black boot cover. I've NEVER seen a parchment colored one. If anyone has pictures of a tan/parchment boot cover please post them!!!
Yeah, no kidding. I'd like to see a tan boot cover too!! I specifically asked for one when I got mine, and was told black was the only color they come in (though it's entirely possible the dealer wasn't being honest, but I checked 3 other verts they had on the lot... all black!). I've never seen a tan one, but if you've got a lead on where they come from, do please share!