Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wow, this mustang is ugly (sorry)

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 12:28 AM
cashman
1st Gear Member

Default RE: wow, this mustang is ugly (sorry)

too many ****ing non-functional scoops
Old 03-30-2006, 12:32 AM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

The hood looks like it overpowers and distracts from the entire car. It is like Woe... I think I see a car behind that scoop.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:33 AM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

I don't care for the Cervinis hood that is on it. The raised part is too wide in my opinion. Not a big fan of the Xenon scoops either. And don't even get me started on that SS grill. I have always disliked that thing. Looks like someone went to home depot and made a grill in their driveway out of expanded metal. And I am also a card carrying charter member of the "what the hell is wrong with you get those fake badges off of your car" club.

Now, having said that. I am surprised that no one has noticed the oddity about the picture of the car from the front yet. Notice anything "odd" there that isn't mentioned in the auction description and doesn't show up in the under hood shots?

There is an intercooler in the lower valance.

[IMG]local://upfiles/13513/94A58EA65A5948819E048C258BC2A844.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-30-2006, 12:40 AM
V8Cody
3rd Gear Member

I like it, minus the body kit and the front grill.

Needs rear window louvers!!

Louvers = sexy.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:43 AM
67Sally
4th Gear Member

Some engine mods would be good and I'm not a big fan of that hood or the grill but it isnt bad enough that I would post over it at all
Old 03-30-2006, 12:44 AM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

I think that maybe if this were a 1000hp wonder-stang, I could overlook the gaping hood scoops. But just for looks....it is too overpowering of the whole scheme.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:02 AM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 67Sally

Some engine mods would be good and I'm not a big fan of that hood or the grill but it isnt bad enough that I would post over it at all
I guess I have a severe case of cranial rectitas tonight because I read your post three times and still can't make sense of the "but it isnt bad enough that I would post over it at all" part. Sorry....
Old 03-30-2006, 01:09 AM
SpikeGT
2nd Gear Member

Not my cup of tea.[:'(]
Old 03-30-2006, 01:13 AM
burnout42
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lynwood78

Are you guys on crack. That has to be one of the ugliest stangs I've seen in a while. That car's owner must live in south central los angeles. I see a lot of SN-95's with some nasty *** body kits. It needs a chin spoiler i guess. Bad combination of body kits.
Jesus, I'm glad some people here have taste..... Ok, the wheels are cool, but for the love of god, look at the hood and ducktail on this thing!!! They exaggerated to the point of being ridiculous! That looks like a little kid mustang put on his dads hood and spoiler. It looks absolutely hideous!! You guys MUST be smoking crack!![]
Old 03-30-2006, 01:42 AM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: burnout42

ORIGINAL: lynwood78

Are you guys on crack. That has to be one of the ugliest stangs I've seen in a while. That car's owner must live in south central los angeles. I see a lot of SN-95's with some nasty *** body kits. It needs a chin spoiler i guess. Bad combination of body kits.
Jesus, I'm glad some people here have taste..... Ok, the wheels are cool, but for the love of god, look at the hood and ducktail on this thing!!! They exaggerated to the point of being ridiculous! That looks like a little kid mustang put on his dads hood and spoiler. It looks absolutely hideous!! You guys MUST be smoking crack!![]
The spoiler was designed as part of the Cervini C-series bodykit.......which is a pretty aggressive kit. So it makes sense that the spoiler isn't at home on a stock bodied mustang. It does look out of place. The whole car just has too many different pieces tacked together that aren't designed to go together.
And no, I'm not smoking crack...........my dealer is outta town until Friday.[8D]

Quick Reply: wow, this mustang is ugly (sorry)