Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures & Vids from Evolution Dyno Day & Yesterday's fun

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 12:15 AM
2006MustangGTNYC
2nd Gear Member

Default Pictures & Vids from Evolution Dyno Day & Yesterday's fun

Hey all!

Been waiting a long time to post this. When I do something, I like to do it right! So I compiled two sites, each with it's own theme and we'd like all of your comments and suggestions.

The first one is from Evolution Performance. Me and Dkano (Julio) from the forum met in Queens where I live and we drove together to PA, it was a fun trip nonetheless. We were greeted by Fred and his team and it was one of thoes ****ty rainy days so not a whole lot showed up. I got my CAI/Tune, Resonators (lower drone noise) and front grills installed (by t-rex). Hopefully soon, he will get the new hurst shifter so we can go down again and install that bad boy. The site is flash, so it may take like 5 seconds to load link: http://qualifiedconsultants.com/site...tion/index.htm

THe second one is from yesterday. Again, me and Julio met up on Sunday with his cuzin and we drove down to Jones Beach in Long Island. The weather couldn't be any better and we had a really good time. While on the way to getting gas on the LONG 10 mile stretch (guessing mileage), I checked the speedometer and I was doing around 135-140MPH (no bull****) and OMG - was it a rush!! I'm not sure if Julio pushed his that hard but he was about 5 car legnths behind me. WHat a great feeling on wide open roads...hehe... http://qualifiedconsultants.com/sites/sunday/index.htm

OH NO WAIT - there is more!! I got some videos for you too! Julio (dkano) and I both have Borlas. However, his is the axle back and mine is the full catback. We decided to do a comparison video to see if you guys can tell the diference. After watching the videos a few times and turning up the speakers, I can tell the difference but I wanna see if you guys can too. THe other video is me doing a driveby around 10MPH and trying to do something that I don't even know what to call. hhahahah...

Click here to watch BORLA-CATBACKS
Click here to watch Borla-catback--vs--axle-back (first Julio revs his car, then I rev mine, then we rev together)
Click here to watch Driveby-wborla-catbacks

Enjoy!!
Old 04-04-2006, 12:34 AM
dkano
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Pictures & Vids from Evolution Dyno Day & Yesterday's fun

Hey bro, that last video still cracks me up every time I watch it!!!
[sm=teetertooter.gif]
Old 04-04-2006, 12:38 AM
2006MustangGTNYC
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Pictures & Vids from Evolution Dyno Day & Yesterday's fun

ORIGINAL: dkano

Hey bro, that last video still cracks me up every time I watch it!!!
[sm=teetertooter.gif]

I just watched it again and almost fell off my seat! I too, laugh every time I watch it. Ack... n00bs... what do they know! (that would be me!)