Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Manufacturer Road Rage...Geez!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 08:53 PM
PullMeOverRed05
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Manufacturer Road Rage...Geez!

Wow.. cop road rage.. I can't believe he didn't back down after seeing you in the uniform
Old 04-05-2006, 09:06 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

Yea........this is why I'm not a cop. I would have pointed the gun at him[sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 04-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Scaught
2nd Gear Member

Chevy people are really worked up against this car. I was pulling into a gas station last night and some dude looking like he was straight out of 1964 and not having washed in a week...He says something like, "What a piece of $#!+". I had the Shaker1000000 cranked up and was only reading lips. There are other times though, when guys who are getting into thier F250's wearing Ford Racing hats want me to pull over and look under the hood...It is funny the bias people have about Ford/Chevy.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Scooter80
2nd Gear Member

Daniel,
Maybe it was the same f*cker who spit on it last week! I say get some next time!
Old 04-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Yeah I have to admit I haven't had this much emotions in the last 12 months. Though there was one part I forgot to mention and

maybe I shouldn't but when he said, " suck my dick." I in returned said," Yeah you would suck a dick you f*cking Fagget." And

he couldn't follow up with nothing more than his stupid pimp dance and his middle finger thats when I jet launched it. I was ready

to race him though in all that traffic, thats crazy. Its like Scaught said, "Chevy people really have it in for this car

because it rocks.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:58 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

It's really funny because all the GM truck guys I work with always gave me sh*t about driving a Ford when I was in my 98 mustang. Now that I've driven my 05 GT to work a couple of times.....they've subsided all that noise. Most of them actually complimented me on the car. But of course, the Fbody GM guys at work are a different story. You could tell from the looks on their face the first time they saw me get out of it in the parking lot that they were dying to talk some smack. I'm actually starting to tire of all the noise that the two LS1 guys at my plant are giving me about racing their Camaros....so it will be nice after next week (when the secret s/c goes in) to oblige them to a "stock for stock" race.[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
Old 04-05-2006, 10:30 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Daniel60
Today while driving my beautiful 2005 Black GT that was just California dusted before I left work was verbally assaulted while
driving home on the interstate.
Maybe if you would have been driving a normal looking 2005 Black GT with a little dirt on it that wouldn't have happened...

First I was outraged being that I was in my police uniform and so I downshifted and launched as far as I could without causing an accident.
So, I have to ask...would you have been OK with it if you weren't wearing your police uniform? It sounds as though you were mad because you WERE wearing your uniform. Since you were wearing your uniform, does that make it ok to do the driving manouver that you did, launching it as far as you could? Is that a move that if you were in your patrol car you would have questioned someone and possibly given them an unsafe driving citation for doing? Just wondering.

I rolled down my window and was getting ready to tell him what I thought of him
So you were the one that was actually going to initiate the verbal road rage but was beaten to the punch...right?
Now I'm ready to jump in his lane and kick his f8cking ***
Always comforting to hear a cop say that........

instead I gunned it again and left him in smoke.
Again, a completely legal move, or something that if you were on duty you would pull someone over for?

I almost lost it on this *ucker I wanted to kill him with my bare hands. Be advised I have already graduated from anger management.
Again...something I truly find comfort in hearing from a cop.

Any comments anyone?
Well, you asked for them. But I highly doubt they will be taken positively.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:10 PM
jbailer
3rd Gear Member

Only advice is go ask for your money back for those anger management classes. When you drive a nice car, there are going to be haters. People are just like that. I chalk it up to jealousy. -Joe
Old 04-06-2006, 12:13 AM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Geez dude I'm only human. This guy rides my bumper in rage because I passed a lot of cars and it wasn't a chevy. Yes, I broke the law but I didn't exceed it for long. I was in a totally different lane away from the traffic. The real issue here was that he was on my bumper and I don't tailgate people. So go a head and put me on the witness stand but don't preach to me when I'm sure you have done the same thing. I'm suprise hawgman I didn't think you had it in you.[&:] Yeah I have been to anger management at least I'm man enough to admit it. What do you think I have done jump a subject no believe it or not I cursed a fellow worker. You shouldn't even preach this to me unless you have been in my shoes. You don't even know me. Another thing what do you think Police Officers are, toy soldiers; they are people just like you or anyone else who deals with a lot of stress. Finally yeah I was pissed that he tailgated me with my uniform on. If you don't like that then fine.
ORIGINAL: hawgman

Today while driving my beautiful 2005 Black GT that was just California dusted before I left work was verbally assaulted while
driving home on the interstate.
Maybe if you would have been driving a normal looking 2005 Black GT with a little dirt on it that wouldn't have happened...

First I was outraged being that I was in my police uniform and so I downshifted and launched as far as I could without causing an accident.
So, I have to ask...would you have been OK with it if you weren't wearing your police uniform? It sounds as though you were mad because you WERE wearing your uniform. Since you were wearing your uniform, does that make it ok to do the driving manouver that you did, launching it as far as you could? Is that a move that if you were in your patrol car you would have questioned someone and possibly given them an unsafe driving citation for doing? Just wondering.

I rolled down my window and was getting ready to tell him what I thought of him
So you were the one that was actually going to initiate the verbal road rage but was beaten to the punch...right?
Now I'm ready to jump in his lane and kick his f8cking ***
Always comforting to hear a cop say that........

instead I gunned it again and left him in smoke.
Again, a completely legal move, or something that if you were on duty you would pull someone over for?

I almost lost it on this *ucker I wanted to kill him with my bare hands. Be advised I have already graduated from anger management.
Again...something I truly find comfort in hearing from a cop.

Any comments anyone?
Well, you asked for them. But I highly doubt they will be taken positively.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:19 AM
CrimeScene
2nd Gear Member

See this is why being a C.S.T./C.S.I. is way better,you can just smile get his plate# then a few days later on the news he is being arrested for the murder of Jimmy Hoffa,being the gunman on the grassy knoll and being the real supplyer to George Jung.

CrimeScene

Quick Reply: Manufacturer Road Rage...Geez!