Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Manufacturer Road Rage...Geez!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 03:06 PM
CrimeScene
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Manufacturer Road Rage...Geez!

A high school diploma is not lowly,don't lower yourself.

You want to continue this line of conversation PM me,this is not the thread nor the place to do it.

CrimeScene
Old 04-07-2006, 03:07 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: afixer

the funny thing i see here is dan came to us as a mustang owner. unfortunatly added that he was a po (i figure he felt it would somehow let us know that he new what he was doing) and most of you guys are kicking his ***. if he would have never mentioned he was a po. you guys would have all been saying "cool good job, that guy was an ahole"
I have sat here and watched this thing for awhile and finally decided to chime in ( big deal i know) just my 2 cents Cops are people too! and yes they go to touchy feely classes now and are supose to be one step above but sometimes it isnt that easy. i know alot of cops (constibles on patrol) ,police deputies whatever you want to call them . i myself sit on the executive board for the LBPOA Honoraries. we are civilians who are in charge of the widows and orphans fund. in the past 6 years we have lost 5 officers in the line.
Its funny how so many people cant wait to bash cops. they have it hard enought now a days with all the extra crap. now granted not all are knights in armour. but hey every day they go to work and could be shot and killed or worse. set up on some bogus charge that would ruin thier life forever. times have changed criminals go to jail and come out with a better understanding of the law and how to set them up for a fall. cops are out gunned under manned and rarley thanked they only are remembered for the bad stuff. in the studio buis we have a saying "your only as good as your last show" cut him some slack! he is one of us after all.

now this being said. no i didnt go to college so anyone wanting to tear apart my spellin or grammar can kiss my (fill in the blank) also dan show a little more restraint in the future and my guess, saying you a cop now a days dont hold water like it used to. maybe you should have said you were a gynocoligest or something at least we would be impressed that you get to look up dresses all day and get paid for it!
Dan represents the law, to behave in the manner that he did is an affront to the badge that he wears. If he feels that being in uniform affords him special rights while off duty to behave in that manner, I think he'd find his boss not in agreement with that. Just like those of us here who feel as I do.

I have no interest in bashing cops and find it ridiculous that you feel that while he behaved that way it was somehow ok or that because we feel it was wrong we're bashing cops. I respect cops 100%, until they behave in such a manner not deserving of that respect. However if Dan ever pulls me over I will show him the respect that the badge demands, much like I respect the office of the President even if I don't agree with the man. A cop is much more than a person, it's a representation of how people are supposed to behave and conduct themselves. If he feels that this isn't fair he should resign, it's a tough job and fairness isn't part of the deal.

I hate to hear about cops dying performing their duties, it makes me sick that this happens, it also makes me sick when an officer of the law feels he's so much above the law that he can drive while off duty like the ahole he was complaining about then expects everybody to understand and agree that he had the right to break the law, even if it was for a few seconds.

I'm sick of the apologists giving people excuses simply because "they are people too", it's childish and crap and our society has gotten so insane that everybody can do as they wish as long as it feels good and supposedly doesn't hurt anybody.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:11 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

I don't consider my lack of College education to be lowly, not at all, but what I have learned or accomplished isn't needed to express an opinion.
Since it's a forum it was presented for all and can be debated or argued or dropped for all to see and comment on.

Edit: but when I look back I may have been a bit harsh, I have been on forums for way too long I suppose. I apologize.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:42 PM
TinPony
3rd Gear Member

*****C L O S E T H I S T H R E A D ***** P L E A S E ! ! !
Old 04-07-2006, 03:56 PM
CrimeScene
2nd Gear Member

No harm,no foul,no hard feelings,I just don't use proper grammer of even spelling if I a talking to freinds or people I know is all,same as cussing,I don't do it around people I don't know but around people I know it flys,bad.

Why close the thread ? No one is being overly rude some heated talk but have you ever been to Boston Common on the weekend? Now thats rough.

I see someone making a point and someone making a counter point,and the the people agree and switch sides and start over it's amusing,if your getting to heated over it just back off it for a bit smoke a nail grab a drink and come back or move on,alls good.

CrimeScene