Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hahhaha "poser gt" at my school

Old 04-08-2006, 05:03 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default hahhaha "poser gt" at my school

so just set the story off, you will need to know that i do not park my car in the parking lot of my school, i park it across the school at some little church were all the people who have cars that they dont want messed with park

anyways, there is this guy in one of my classes who knows that i have a 06 mustang v6, and has been telling me that his 06 gt was on order for the last few months. so today my phone dropped out of my pants while i was changing in the locker room, and he grabbs it and says "haha i got your phone" so i pull out my car keys from my other pocket and said "well you probably would like these more". then he tells me "haha nope, because i got my gt today" so i say, "oh nice, lets go out and see it at lunch"

so at lunch, he pulls up in his car....oooo, yeah, this guy seems to have the pony package grill and the pony badges, so i tell him that he has a v6, but he denies it. so then i tell him to pop the hood and he does. then i tell him to count the pistons...yes, there were 6. lol...

then he goes on to tell me that he had a factory supercharged v6, so it was like the gt, and when i ask where the supercharger is, he points to the alternator

but then i decide to play dumb and say something like "oh yeah, that is really cool!" and he goes to tell me he has 500ish rwhp
then after school i bring out my car and woah! i seem to have the same grill and badges! i guess it seems like i have a gt also! anyways, i pretned that it is only looks and ask him if wants to do a little race and put a few bucks on it (i say i am a good driver, so it would be kind of fair) and he goes for it

...lets just say i made 80 bucks

this guy obviously doesnt know enough about mustangs to even make a good lie hahahahaha
Old 04-08-2006, 05:08 AM
JT_Moore05
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: hahhaha "poser gt" at my school

altenator, supercharger...Same Thing, Right?

hahaha
Old 04-08-2006, 05:11 AM
Scaught
2nd Gear Member

How about a "supercharged alternator"
Old 04-08-2006, 06:26 AM
persistantthug
2nd Gear Member

So,

Your both posing?
Old 04-08-2006, 08:24 AM
CrimeScene
2nd Gear Member

The odd part of this was if he was faking a GT why pop the hood? It almost sounds like he bought it or daddy did but has no idea what it is,just got it becuse that would be what everyone elese has type of thing.

I will bet you that 80 bucks he puts a Pep Boys F-16 sized wing on it along with about 50 ricer stickers and a sound system from JC Whitney,maybe a few glue on GT emblems ohhh and maybe a muffler about the size 155mm howitzer barrel.

I know I know it was mean to say it but the cat made me do it.

CrimeScene
Old 04-08-2006, 10:12 AM
dkano
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CrimeScene

The odd part of this was if he was faking a GT why pop the hood? It almost sounds like he bought it or daddy did but has no idea what it is,just got it becuse that would be what everyone elese has type of thing.

CrimeScene
You know, it is possible that HE thought he was getting a GT, but his daddy didn't want to spend that much and got him the V6 with the pony package. When I had my 300M I heard stories of people who thought they were buying a 300M and were all happy with the deal they got, turns out they were driving a Sebring coupe.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:45 AM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dkano

CrimeScene
You know, it is possible that HE thought he was getting a GT, but his daddy didn't want to spend that much and got him the V6 with the pony package. When I had my 300M I heard stories of people who thought they were buying a 300M and were all happy with the deal they got, turns out they were driving a Sebring coupe.
My question: Should anybody this stupid be alowed on the highway???
Old 04-08-2006, 10:47 AM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dkano

CrimeScene
well if he knew ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING about cars, he woudl have been able to tell it was a 6 the minute he started it up. And apparently he thinks he knows what he's talking baout
Old 04-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Redfire
3rd Gear Member

Mmmmm...[wop, wop, wop]..Fartcans...on..[wop,wop]..a ..MUSTANG! Pant, pant, drool..OH that was good![sm=drooldude.gif]
Old 04-08-2006, 05:45 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

i am pretty sure the guy knew that he has a v6...he is soo cocky...which is funny because he really don't have much to be cocky about

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: hahhaha "poser gt" at my school