Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Me chased by a Ferrari F430... shocking results ...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 02:00 AM
2006MustangGTNYC
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Me chased by a Ferrari F430... shocking results ...

wow, really entertaining story.

OK dood, so I have a question for you and please for the rest of you reading, including saud, dont' flame me for asking and I am ignorant to ask and I no longer want to be, so this is why I want to know.

question: On TV, news, everywhere, I see your country as a worn torn country - how do people afford all these cars, houses etc etc? I'm just curious.... I'm greatful to see you with all these goodies and you get to see and race exotics but this is puzzling me. If I can remember clearly, you also mentioned your bro had or still has a porsche or something similar bcuz one day you posted a pic.

Please shed some light into this matter.. movies? malls.. yada yada yada.... TV needs to show more of this stuff... TV SUX!!
Old 04-14-2006, 02:20 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

+1 2006MustangGTNYC.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:02 AM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Oil?
Old 04-14-2006, 03:05 AM
Rezalien
2nd Gear Member

If I remember correctly (don't feel like going back and checking) Saud's from Dubai...Dubai's not exactly a "war-torn" country

Like Stoenr said:
Oil

Old 04-14-2006, 03:08 AM
danalor
1st Gear Member

Hey it's your story you can tell it any way you want

You have 4 guys in your car, figure that's 3 extra people has to be at least 600 lbs extra weight, driving at night his lights are coming up on you and your friend can tell it's a Ferrari, but it's your story and a good one at that.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:16 AM
rattsj
2nd Gear Member

2006MustangGTNYC

I travel to Dubai on business 6-8 times a year there is a lot of money in Dubai.

Dubai is like the Vegas of the middle east it is quickly becoming a vacation spot for many european's as well. Dubai is part of the United Arab Emirates but is also a free trade zone. There is so much business booming right there now its crazy. The amount of new contsruction alone would blow your mind. Contrary to many places in the middle east I would say Dubai is the land of opportunitiy. For all people. I think like only 15-20% of all of the people who live in Dubai are actually citizens. The rest are people trying to get an education or who left their country to have the opportunity of making a better living for themselves and their families. It is probably as close to America as it gets in the world.

Now Saud great job getting away but if they want to find you, you know that they will. That I would be a little weary of. Hopefully they'll let it go.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:21 AM
Rezalien
2nd Gear Member

Have you seen the indoor ski resort there? now THAT'S bad-@ss!
Old 04-14-2006, 03:54 AM
Juntech
3rd Gear Member

HAHAHA...nice story. Any chance you could be posting pics anytime soon dude?
Old 04-14-2006, 07:25 AM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

hahaha ... nice replies there...

well toanswere few questions ..

No they wouldn't cut my hand or legs they will either take my car on hold for 6 months or they will give me a warning ... now both are not good .... lol because even a warning and it happened again they will take my car on hold and probably jail me for a week or something ...

well.. it's true I really got out of that ferrari chase .... and in the place there was no radars or these stuff it was like a new neighborhood..but no one was living there .... cuz some houses were still under construction...

and about that money thing ... actually i dont know how they get that money not everyone get them from oil they just have good jobs and some of them have a good buisness...

and don't worry guys i dont think they will get me now cuz yesterday when I escaped I went to the cenima to watch a movie and i kept the ticket with me for proof...
Old 04-14-2006, 09:42 AM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

hey guys lay off-- learning a new language is difficult and he has a pretty good vocabulary and damn good grammar for being bi-lungual just for the hell of it, not as a profession.

anyway... nice run man! you are mighty lucky he didnt have the veyron-- that thing is a MONSTER car

Quick Reply: Me chased by a Ferrari F430... shocking results ...