todays special " smoked Mustang " - MustangForums.com

2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

Old 04-16-2006, 01:24 AM   #1  
05 mach 1

Default todays special " smoked Mustang "

I was crusing down a four lane highway last week , came to a stop light , and just as the light turned green a rice rocket did a uturn right in front of me . On the back of his car it read
todays special " smoked Mustang " the car was I think a mitsubishi with a rear wing that looked like someting from a 1950 scifi flick and he had two of those annoying buzz mufflers going on . (Sounded like a lawn mower) I have to say I was just plain mad when I read the back of this car . I tried to pull up to him but he keep weaving in and out of heavy traffic , then a few miles down the road I had my chance to pull up on him and give him a look like " What could you be thinking ? " but just as I got to him he ducked over and turned off . The plate told me it was a local car . Will be on the lookout for this one in the future .

05 mach 1
05 mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 04:41 AM   #2  
allfyre
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: todays special " smoked Mustang "

I think it's funny.
allfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 05:38 AM   #3  
mitssn
1st Gear Member

I've had my car for a month today and I can't get ANYONE to play with me on the road!! What gives?
mitssn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 06:23 AM   #4  
dkano
3rd Gear Member

On my way back home yesterday I got on the parkway, when I switched to the second lane I see these two guys in a Pontiac Firebird on the third lane looking at my car. I let them go and go on the third lane, behind them, after about 1/2 a mile the guy in the Firebird floors it and goes into the second lane, I didn't want to be an *** and just follow the guy for no reason. I did go a bit faster, which I usually do when someone moves out of the way, I look at the Firebird as I'm pulling up to them and the dumbass driver is giving me a thumbs down!! I stayed lined up with them, he hits the gas a bit, I did the same and jumped in front of him, but then he just gets off the parkway!!!! If he's going to be an ***, thinking that he's a better driver or he's got a better car, then prove it! I was just hoping he would have kept going into Ocean Parkway.... [sm=badbadbad.gif]
I do get a lot of compliments on the car, sometimes even just pulling out of my driveway, but there are some haters out there too!
dkano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:48 AM   #5  
donnyonee
1st Gear Member

burnt rice smells funny!
donnyonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:43 AM   #6  
Newbreedgt05
3rd Gear Member

I usually get compliments from other kids driving a trans am or camaro. The only time you can actually race anyone is really late at night, since the roads where I live are always crowded with cars. Most ricers that I come across just try to act like they don't see me. I think they're scared! I did come across a ricer that had "I love my Honda" written on the back window. The civic had a turbo, but was missing half of its body panels. I put an end to that one really quickly lol.
Newbreedgt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:12 AM   #7  
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

People that give me thumbs down find out very quickly that they're little bitches.
GGIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:16 AM   #8  
lynwood78
3rd Gear Member

Anyone giving me a thumbs down will automatically received a middle finger response!
lynwood78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:53 AM   #9  
cstigger04
2nd Gear Member

+1[sm=exactly.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif]
cstigger04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 02:09 PM   #10  
RetiredGeneral
2nd Gear Member

I used to have "Today's Special: Smoked Ford" on my license plate frame... of course it was on a 65 Nova SS that was n/a and ran mid 12's on skinny street tires and with the tools in the trunk.
Don't hate... I have since converted and now own 2 Ford products and 0 GM.
RetiredGeneral is offline   Reply With Quote