Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I gave the GT away...

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 05:12 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: I gave the GT away...

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!!! I'm glad I'm able to give teenagers a better name. I will definately be on here as much as I was when the stang' was mine because I have learned an amazing amount of things about these stang's over the last month, and hopefully by the time I get my stang' I will know almost everything there is to know!!!!

The only bad thing about what I did is that it will delay me getting a Girlfriend for a while lol.

Eric
Old 04-19-2006, 05:21 PM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

I have found a new home for technical issues so I won't be posting technical related stuff here anymore but I will be checking in from time to time to shoot the crap and see how many of you I've grown to like are doing.

In this particular case, I am in awe of your maturity level and could only hope my kids turn out as responsible as you. In the midst of peer pressure and morality being less evident than in any other generation, it is heart-warming to find someone like you. I sincerely believe that you will end up being a VERY succesful person in life and will be driving whatever you choose later in life.

I'm not going to say your parents are lucky... just GOOD parents. I could have never been as forsighted at your age. I was an idiot. The very best of luck to you and stick around so you can help your dad out with the car. You may find this little piece of steel and fiberglass may actually increase your relationship with your dad.

Again, a sincere best wishes for you and your family. [sm=groupwave.gif]

Mark

PS - With your level of maturity, you don't need the stang to get chicks. Trust me, with what you've got going on upstairs, it may be a little later, but you'll end up getting the hotter chicks in the end, I garuntee it.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:24 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

byeeeeeeeeee stangggggggggg...
Old 04-19-2006, 05:27 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

that is a really nice thing to do, i hope he enjoys it as much as you did!

hey, maybe he will even pop up on the forum here sometime!
Old 04-19-2006, 05:29 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

Thanks ChevyKiller!! Although I'm not sure if I would have made that same desicion if it wasn't for you guys and this forum. As I read what some of you had to say I was kinda offended at first, but then I realized that you guys told me what I needed to hear, and I am gratefull for that.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:30 PM
555*
3rd Gear Member

How old are you anyways?
Old 04-19-2006, 05:32 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: Missy

He's getting Dad's explorer instead..Don't you read things thoroughly.
ORIGINAL: Derf00

so then what are you getting instead?
Oops...[&:] my bad, skipped right over that... The shock of someone 'giving up their stang' put me into shock [8D]
The Ghost
3rd Gear Member

Just....Damn I can only hope my own end up as responsible
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chevykiller

I have found a new home for technical issues so I won't be posting technical related stuff here anymore but I will be checking in from time to time to shoot the crap and see how many of you I've grown to like are doing.

In this particular case, I am in awe of your maturity level and could only hope my kids turn out as responsible as you. In the midst of peer pressure and morality being less evident than in any other generation, it is heart-warming to find someone like you. I sincerely believe that you will end up being a VERY succesful person in life and will be driving whatever you choose later in life.

I'm not going to say your parents are lucky... just GOOD parents. I could have never been as forsighted at your age. I was an idiot. The very best of luck to you and stick around so you can help your dad out with the car. You may find this little piece of steel and fiberglass may actually increase your relationship with your dad.

Again, a sincere best wishes for you and your family. [sm=groupwave.gif]

Mark

PS - With your level of maturity, you don't need the stang to get chicks. Trust me, with what you've got going on upstairs, it may be a little later, but you'll end up getting the hotter chicks in the end, I garuntee it.
Well said Chevykiller and you don't need to hot car to get a hot chick anyway. If a hot chick wants you, then it doesn't matter what you drive or how much money you make. You only need a hot chick that will love you for who you are and not because of the car.

Old 04-19-2006, 05:34 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Missy

Well I think you made a very tough, but mature decision. I'd say your parents did an awesome job raising you, for you to not be selfish about this.
So does this mean you won't be posting here anymore or are you still going to stick around.

ORIGINAL: mustangman2424

I'm going to be driving my dads explorer which has an extended warranty. That was what he was going to keep driving, but now we switched.
I second that. There aren't many teenagers who would say, "Hey, I've got this amazing car, but you can drive it."

My brother is his age and he's the most selfish piece of crap ever... so its good to see there's still SOME good teenagers out there.

Quick Reply: I gave the GT away...