Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang UPR Products or MGW ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 11:31 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang UPR Products or MGW ?

The MGW products are awesome. I've bought interior as well as engine dress up and would highly recommend.
+1

Interior and Engine dress items are awesome. Great customer service, second only to the quality of their product. Check the photos in my profile.

Mike

Old 05-08-2006, 03:15 AM
linernotejunky
2nd Gear Member

i have the upr lock pins, valve covers, and headlight switch bezel and the mgw ebrake handle (which i love) and GT power plug - go with a combo.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:42 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

Where'd you get the Pony Corral? It looks like it came from the factory that way!

BTW, I've been wondering if the cupholder bezel was a smart thing to get. Sure, it looks great but I've lost a lot of space. It makes the hole smaller. I'm into making holes bigger!!! 8-)

ORIGINAL: mlcrycc

The MGW products are awesome. I've bought interior as well as engine dress up and would highly recommend.
+1

Interior and Engine dress items are awesome. Great customer service, second only to the quality of their product. Check the photos in my profile.

Mike

[IMG]local://upfiles/15212/D4F13310A0EC437994A70F11640CC4E8.jpg[/IMG]
Old 05-08-2006, 12:42 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

Where'd you get the Pony Corral? It looks like it came from the factory that way!

BTW, I've been wondering if the cupholder bezel was a smart thing to get. Sure, it looks great but I've lost a lot of space. It makes the hole smaller. I'm into making holes bigger!!! 8-)

ORIGINAL: mlcrycc

+1

Mike

[IMG]local://upfiles/15212/D4F13310A0EC437994A70F11640CC4E8.jpg[/IMG]
Are you refering the steering wheel?

If so that is factory.

RIchard
Old 05-08-2006, 02:50 PM
CarsandCigars
1st Gear Member

I purchased both as well. With that said I do like the MGW stuff better... high quality, the stuff has weight behind it. One word of advice for folks with the MGW cupholder bezel. I never actually taped it in place. When I want to "show" my car, I'll just drop it in. Perfect fit... no rattles. When I want a giant slurpy, I take it out and put it in the glove box. Plus it makes cleaning the cup holder easier. Just my .02.

One more thought, the MGW under hood stuff is great because it incorporate the cap, i.e oil fill cover, over flow cap. When I go to show, just remove stock cap and put on the bling. I prefer this approach to avoid pitting from road salt during winter.

Ok Ok southern boys can't relate but it part of what we go through to live in Cheeseland.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Vcoat
3rd Gear Member

MGW...the quality is awsome!...I have the cupholder bezel, AC *****, power plug(GT) all chrome! Nice stuff!...Thinking about getting the break handle bezel but that might be too much???

Old 05-08-2006, 05:04 PM
linernotejunky
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: vocoat

MGW...the quality is awsome!...I have the cupholder bezel, AC *****, power plug(GT) all chrome! Nice stuff!...Thinking about getting the break handle bezel but that might be too much???
the brake handle bezel is worth it.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:39 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

Orion,
Pony Corral Insert;

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm

Mike

Old 05-08-2006, 07:15 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CarsandCigars

I purchased both as well. With that said I do like the MGW stuff better... high quality, the stuff has weight behind it. One word of advice for folks with the MGW cupholder bezel. I never actually taped it in place. When I want to "show" my car, I'll just drop it in. Perfect fit... no rattles. When I want a giant slurpy, I take it out and put it in the glove box. Plus it makes cleaning the cup holder easier. Just my .02.

One more thought, the MGW under hood stuff is great because it incorporate the cap, i.e oil fill cover, over flow cap. When I go to show, just remove stock cap and put on the bling. I prefer this approach to avoid pitting from road salt during winter.
I do the same thing with the cup holder bezel

RIchard
Old 05-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

I ordered my MGW stuff on monday and actually received it on Tuesday. The product is top quality and expensive but worth it. I read the note inside the box that it was received in and it explained that the triple chrome is actually the same people who do the chrome for Harley Davidson. Wow I will be ordering more. Now I have the cup benzel and radio ****. Right now they are out of stock of the Air Climate ***** in triple chrome. That will be in stock in two weeks. I also want the emergency stick chrome and the aux. button that is the chrome GT. Here's the web site http://www.mgwltd.com/

Quick Reply: Mustang UPR Products or MGW ?