Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't Buy from SS Insert.Com. Hear my Story

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 02:45 AM
DStang05
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Don't Buy from SS Insert.Com. Hear my Story

Look, I have been that guy who goes into that UPS truck to get back an order due to cancellation,ship via change or change product. I worked for a Diving Manufacture(60 million in annual sales). It is a pain,but its good customer service. SS inserts kept these kits in stock. It was cancelled before it left his warehouse. He told me on the phone that it was shipped already without even checking. I know that warehouses pick and pack orders on Sat. and Sun(time frame I cancelled the order) but UPS does not pick up there trailers until Monday. Then a day later he emails me a different response and says we pick the order back out of the UPS truck. I knew the cancellation was doable. I always shop around before buying,but in looking at their website the other items looked inline as far as pricing so I ordered. My mistake. Once again as I said in the earlier post, I was pissed with additude over the phone and I said banning was harse.
Old 05-13-2006, 04:04 AM
Herknav
3rd Gear Member

Then maybe you should edit the title of your first post, to be fair to the vendor in question?
Old 05-13-2006, 07:18 PM
tsrek

Where the hell is the Unity? so what if this guy made a mistake/ which is worse, his Not checking, or this greedy company screwing Him?

I say BOYCOTT!!!!!!! How are we to protectourselves from rip-offs if we dont stick together?? Id rather hang with this poor sap than the rest of you!

Hell Ill never spend a cent at SS inserts just because they ripped him off, charging a huge price and counting on someones ignorence is just plain trashy. screw SS inserts,...."Special order? its all crap and a Lie to screw us. Just because you have a nice car they think you have alot of Money left for them???

You Guys need to back this guy not the Parts Gougers.

Just My Humble Opinion.
Old 05-13-2006, 09:44 PM
LEJAY
I ♥ Acer

Your comments exceed "humble".
Buyer beware.............. shop, compare, and choose what you want, AT A PRICE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH.

This "poorsap" bought,.... found out later he screwed up,....... and "whined more than a dyin' cat in a hail storm"

I REALLY FEEL ADMINISTRATION SHOULD PULL THIS THREAD, AS IT IS UNFAIR, TO A REPUTABLE COMPANY.

SHEEEEEESH, QUIT BEATIN A DEAD HORSE !!!! PROFIT IS NOT A "DIRTY WORD"

WTF ???????????
Old 05-13-2006, 09:49 PM
LEJAY
I ♥ Acer

WHAT DID THEY DO ???? CALL YOU DEMAND YOUR CC#, AND THEN CHARGE YOU ?????
ADMINISTATION, PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD,

Hey Everyone,
I just got screwed by SS Inserts.com on a Dash kit for my 2005. They charged me $342.00 for a kit that should cost about $150-$220. They would not match anyone's price or give me a refund. Even Woodview quoted the kit at $161.00. Please everyone, lets spread the word on this kind of retailer and ban buying from "SS Inserts.com.

Thanks[:'(]
[/quote]
Old 05-14-2006, 12:08 AM
R1PPED
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DStang05

Look, I have been that guy who goes into that UPS truck to get back an order due to cancellation,ship via change or change product. I worked for a Diving Manufacture(60 million in annual sales). It is a pain,but its good customer service. SS inserts kept these kits in stock. It was cancelled before it left his warehouse. He told me on the phone that it was shipped already without even checking. I know that warehouses pick and pack orders on Sat. and Sun(time frame I cancelled the order) but UPS does not pick up there trailers until Monday. Then a day later he emails me a different response and says we pick the order back out of the UPS truck. I knew the cancellation was doable. I always shop around before buying,but in looking at their website the other items looked inline as far as pricing so I ordered. My mistake. Once again as I said in the earlier post, I was pissed with additude over the phone and I said banning was harse.
How many jobs have you had???

Are you an astronaut as well?

Chris
Old 05-14-2006, 02:46 AM
DStang05
2nd Gear Member

This forum is for the members and not the dealers. If you hate this thread so much then stop responding to it and move on. Profit is not a dirty word,but if the kit is overpriced,then what about everything else they sell? Members beware. Remember this is about the members.....
Old 05-14-2006, 02:50 AM
DStang05
2nd Gear Member

And once again I didn't wine. I just had to keep responding because not everyone is reading and understanding all the posts..
Old 05-14-2006, 03:00 AM
LEJAY
I ♥ Acer

UNDERSTANDING............... is the fact you had a "dumbass attack", and you wanted the supplier to forgive you.
THEY DID, and yet, you continue to whine and cry, stomp your feet, hold your breath, then turn blue, and be a lil' sis, about it.

GET OVER IT !!!! (aint that a song ?)
Old 05-14-2006, 03:03 AM
DStang05
2nd Gear Member

You keep responding. What are going to do when this thread ends with all that free time? I am still waiting for a pic of your mustang.

Quick Reply: Don't Buy from SS Insert.Com. Hear my Story