Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LEJAY needs to be banned from MF... ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 01:36 AM
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator

Default RE: LEJAY needs to be banned from MF... ?

ORIGINAL: Professor Wizard

Well... LeJay may get on peoples nerves - - but he skirts breaking any rules...

He isn't the only one that grinds on people in here... believe me!

No - - I'm not going to ban him... and sometimes things like this ARE better handled offline, but since this thread was started.. oh well!

Often - the comebacks to his comments are WAY Worse then whe he said... should I ban all people who can't keep their act together?

We are a Public forum - - just as public as any Pub or Bar, and so you get a pretty heafty mix of people... some who get along with anyone, some who don't get along with anyone, and some who seem to manage to get themselves tossed out of the bar either by the bar tender or another customer.

Luch is life!

Learn to deal with it!

or learn to sit in the corner of the bar wearing earplugs and sun glasses so nobody disturbs you while your consuming your favorite beverage!

As the bartenders, Mike and I have to make choices - - is he too drunk... or just a jerk... and are the customers truly bothered, or simply annoyed.

Sometimes... it is good to have someone who inspires others to join in on conversations - - even if that inspiration is "Prodded" rather then insighted.

Believe me when I say - Mike and I are monitoring the situation!