Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 12:01 PM
LEJAY
I ♥ Acer

Default THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all "Fellow MF Members" :
I'd like to extend a sincere THANK YOU to everyone. Good and Bad. To those of you that would like to see me banned, that's Ok, it's your right to feel that way. I'm not proud, nor am I ashamed of my comments. As, they are just comments, if I've pi**ed you off, made you laugh, made you think,... whatever.

With all this "World Wide Publicity" and having a thread named after me, I've decided to come out with a "LEJAY SIGNATURE MUSTANG" These will become a very collectible 'Stang, and their value may exceed Shelby's in the years to come. For minimal $$$ you can own one of these, and watch their value climb to unbelievable worth.

For just $99.95 I will send you a 2"X4" glovebox plaque and a 3"X6" trunk plaque, in your choice br al, brass or cf, along with a Certificate of Authenticity, dated with my "sig". For $129.99 you can get a solid chrome body emblem. Only 500 of these will be available, so please hurry. Now, nothsa and dstang in your honor #1 and #2 will be free to you.

Please PM with your orders.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:06 PM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Lejay, if you are doing a sig Mustang, it will have to have ATTITUDE! Some super duper aggressive H/P and that mean bad attitude type appearance package!
Old 05-12-2006, 12:07 PM
The Great Cornholio
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: LEJAY

To all "Fellow MF Members" :
I'd like to extend a sincere THANK YOU to everyone. Good and Bad. To those of you that would like to see me banned, that's Ok, it's your right to feel that way. I'm not proud, nor am I ashamed of my comments. As, they are just comments, if I've pi**ed you off, made you laugh, made you think,... whatever.

With all this "World Wide Publicity" and having a thread named after me, I've decided to come out with a "LEJAY SIGNATURE MUSTANG" These will become a very collectible 'Stang, and their value may exceed Shelby's in the years to come. For minimal $$$ you can own one of these, and watch their value climb to unbelievable worth.

For just $99.95 I will send you a 2"X4" glovebox plaque and a 3"X6" trunk plaque, in your choice br al, brass or cf, along with a Certificate of Authenticity, dated with my "sig". For $129.99 you can get a solid chrome body emblem. Only 500 of these will be available, so please hurry. Now, nothsa and dstang in your honor #1 and #2 will be free to you.

Please PM with your orders.
Will you key "biatch" into the hood paint on mine
Old 05-12-2006, 12:12 PM
LEJAY
I ♥ Acer

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY you get a FREE one also.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:20 PM
mhahnjr
1st Gear Member

Yeah you are famous now...well at least dozens of people know who you are!

I think you should start a LEJAY corner!
Old 05-12-2006, 12:25 PM
dkano
3rd Gear Member

The "b1atch" decal should be in the back bumper.

I think it's just funny how some members get all worked up because someone disagrees with them. I guess it should be expected though, since we have some "young" owners here. I know I made a somewhat similar mistake as one of them when I was 18-19 and my eBay account still has proof of it!!
Old 05-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Mister Roper
2nd Gear Member

I smell a group purchase...
Old 05-12-2006, 12:50 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

IM DOWN WITH THAT LEJAY, BUT WAIT! I MUST GET PARENTAL CONSENT FIRST RIGHT??? OR HAVE SOMEONE BUY ME THE STANG, SINCE I DON'T BUY MY OWN SH**! OR IT COULD BE YOU NEVER KNOW WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!
Old 05-12-2006, 12:51 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

FUNNY, YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR DATE OF BIRTH IN YOUR PROFILE! YOU MUST NOT HAVE BOUGHT YOUR OWN MUSTANG! HOW OLD ARE YOU???
Old 05-12-2006, 12:55 PM
W1ldcat
3rd Gear Member

Hey, Can I get a free one too. Seeing how #1 and #2 are taken I want #24, no wait, he drives a chevy. DOH!! [:@]