Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered my 07 Droptop Today...Yahoo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 09:39 PM
BeBeep

Default Ordered my 07 Droptop Today...Yahoo!!!

I finally ordered my new Stang today and I already can't wait for it to arrive. I got the X-Plan pricing and a great salesman to boot. I had to opt for the automatic trans since my wife has to be able to drive it and she hates manual. Oh well it is still a great car even if I can't bang the gears.

I already have about $3k in upgrades I want to do when she arrives. I have this problem everytime I get something new. I just can't leave them stock.

2007 Mustang GT Convertible
Redfire Clearcoat Metallic
Black/Parchment Interior
Black Top
Automatic
18" Fanblades
Spoiler Delete
Shaker 1000
Convertible Soft Boot
IUP w/Charcoal Panel
Premier Trim Package
Comfort Group
Front Seat Mounted Airbags
Active Anti-Theft System
Locking Lugnuts
Chrome Exhaust Tips
Old 06-10-2006, 09:58 PM
LL05GT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Ordered my 07 Droptop Today...Yahoo!!!

Congrats, now that nice, long, horrible all in one waiting game begins[8D]
Old 06-10-2006, 10:37 PM
odiaz
4th Gear Member

Congratulations!!

I know how you feel. While I waited 12 weeks for my car to be built, I hit these forums every day and somehow collected over $2000 in parts. The car wasn't in the driveway for more then 15 minutes and I was allready installing mods.
Old 06-10-2006, 10:46 PM
BeBeep

ORIGINAL: odiaz

Congratulations!!

I know how you feel. While I waited 12 weeks for my car to be built, I hit these forums every day and somehow collected over $2000 in parts. The car wasn't in the driveway for more then 15 minutes and I was allready installing mods.
That sounds like me to a T. I am sure I will have a bunch of stuff collected and something installed within 2 hours of delivery. "My name is Bob and I am a mod *****!!".
Old 06-11-2006, 12:21 AM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

Congrats on the new order. I also am one that had a stack of mods ion the garage before the car even arrived. Some of which are still waiting to be installed. I may actually lower the rear of the car tomorrow although i would prefer to do it all at once. Make sure and post pictures when you get the car.

Richard
Old 06-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Stang4yoass
1st Gear Member

that sounds soo nice i always loved the redfire and those rims are sexy
Old 06-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Congrats! I just ordered an '07 GT yesterday myself In case you are not aware, the 3:55 rear end ratio is no longer standard on GT, it is a separate option now. It never was standard on the auto, but now it doesn't come with the manual either. Also, a lot of people don't realize there is a cloth top option now.

EDIT- I just checked the order guide and you can only get the 3:55 with the manual tranny. I see you ordered auto, so disregard that.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:55 AM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

just in time for Summer....sounds like a nice ride
Old 06-11-2006, 02:41 AM
backinblack06
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Tres Wright

Congrats! I just ordered an '07 GT yesterday myself In case you are not aware, the 3:55 rear end ratio is no longer standard on GT, it is a separate option now. It never was standard on the auto, but now it doesn't come with the manual either. Also, a lot of people don't realize there is a cloth top option now.

EDIT- I just checked the order guide and you can only get the 3:55 with the manual tranny. I see you ordered auto, so disregard that.
I have an 06 convertible with a black top, Do you know what kind of material it's made out of? My Camaro had a cloth top and it was sweeeet. I never liked mustangs because the tops were cheap plastic **** but when i saw mine it looked alot nicer. Is it some kind of Sunbrella like something off a boat ?

Congrats man You'll Love It !!!!!!!!!![sm=wootwoot.gif]
Old 06-12-2006, 01:14 AM
dgreenb

Wow, that's almost exactly what I plan on ordering, color and all. Only my wife (and me!) prefers to drive a manual! The only thing holding me back from ordering right now is that the dealer hasn't been able to show me pics of the premium trim package color combinations. I'm leaning to the parchment, but I want to see how it all looks together before I jump. Were you able to find any pics of this combo? This'll be my first new new car, so I want it to be perfect!

Quick Reply: Ordered my 07 Droptop Today...Yahoo!!!