Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to deal with Ricers - Canadian style

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 01:17 AM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: How to deal with Ricers - Canadian style

Took mt daughter to see the new Garfield movie tonight. It was also the first night for F&F Tokyo Drift. We came out from the Garfield movie and WOW, It looked like I was in the orient.[:'(] Ricemobiles everywhere. I figured it best to leave before their movie let out. The parking lot would probably be a dangerous place at that point.[:@]
Old 06-17-2006, 02:03 AM
Rt1Rebel
3rd Gear Member

I'm wondering what the $ liability is for a car that the gubmint crushes and the bank still "owns." Sounds like a legal fiasco to me.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:55 AM
Timmay!!!
4th Gear Member

I think there crushing cars in cali too. Being a car guy I think its a little extreme, def not a first offense punishment but you gotta get the ponit across someway. I like to race too but some people don't understand there is a time and place for it. Def never on city streets no matter the traffic.
Old 06-17-2006, 04:22 AM
281GT
3rd Gear Member

That photo of that Honda being crushed just warms the heart. I don't think it's going too far at all. It's the only language those idiot ricers might understand. I think it sends a good strong message. Drive like an *ss, put the public in danger and get your fugly rice car crushed.
Old 06-17-2006, 05:24 AM
Dan64456
1st Gear Member

I think that is total b u lls h i t... THat is corrupt, and you may as well introduce communism or ****'ism if we continue to let these idiot rich politicians (who are exempt from speeding tickets and any other law they made by the way anyway) and soccer moms make the laws... I won't stand for anyones car getting crushed.. they are pissing away your money, and your hobby... and no matter what it is, import or domestic.. that car getting crushed coulda been a 2006 mustang GT... I would seriously cut the guy driving the tractors throat. I know street racing isn't safe.. but at 2am on a god damn industrial stretch, there is no reason someone racing someone should get punished to the same extent as a daily commuter cutting in and out of rush hour traffic... They will only make these stupid laws and control us like sheep if we let them.. its time we stand the F up and tell them to back off. we work for our money so we can enjoy our invenstments. Don't let them change u to support their communist ways.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:43 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dan64456

I think that is total b u lls h i t... THat is corrupt, and you may as well introduce communism or ****'ism if we continue to let these idiot rich politicians (who are exempt from speeding tickets and any other law they made by the way anyway) and soccer moms make the laws... I won't stand for anyones car getting crushed.. they are pissing away your money, and your hobby... and no matter what it is, import or domestic.. that car getting crushed coulda been a 2006 mustang GT... I would seriously cut the guy driving the tractors throat. I know street racing isn't safe.. but at 2am on a god damn industrial stretch, there is no reason someone racing someone should get punished to the same extent as a daily commuter cutting in and out of rush hour traffic... They will only make these stupid laws and control us like sheep if we let them.. its time we stand the F up and tell them to back off. we work for our money so we can enjoy our invenstments. Don't let them change u to support their communist ways.
I was with you until the cutting of the throat...

I don't think they should be allowed to crush the cars but it's Canada, different rules apply. Someone mentioned it's happening in California which I believe would open up a legal case but I could be wrong.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Dan64456
1st Gear Member

of course I wasn't serious.. I was just expressing my emotion toward the man trying to control us... Law enforcement is supposed to work with us, not against... They really shouldn't be aloud to take money from you.. It is such greed and bull****. So if a crime is commited in a house, does that mean they should knock the house down too?

Thats what its coming to. Question authority. Make noise.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Remrats1234
3rd Gear Member

its hard to believe the canadians figured out how to do something right!
Old 06-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Red_Stallion
2nd Gear Member

What are you trying to say?

ORIGINAL: Remrats1234

its hard to believe the canadians figured out how to do something right!
Old 06-17-2006, 11:34 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dan64456

of course I wasn't serious.. I was just expressing my emotion toward the man trying to control us... Law enforcement is supposed to work with us, not against... They really shouldn't be aloud to take money from you.. It is such greed and bull****. So if a crime is commited in a house, does that mean they should knock the house down too?

Thats what its coming to. Question authority. Make noise.
I hear ya, but it's Canada, the same rules we have don't apply there. If it happens in Illinois, I know I'll be making noise.

Quick Reply: How to deal with Ricers - Canadian style