Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pacific Motor Sports Louvers from Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 02:13 AM
scubadog
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Pacific Motor Sports Louvers from Ebay

I am also waiting for a set from them. I copied the comments about the flaws and lack of packing materials and sent them to Annie at Pacificmotorsports

their phone number is: 619.303.6307

I didn't mention any names or who the post were from. I just hope they pack mine better than shockme76 had his packed.

It is a good buy and I'm looking forward to getting them. It is also nice to know that you can see through the louvers a bit. That was why I didn't go with a solid type.

Scubadog
Old 06-17-2006, 02:37 AM
shockme76
2nd Gear Member

Packaging had nothing to do with my problem. Although i would agree better packaging should be used. Plain and simple the plastic needed some filling in certain areas and it was noticable after it was painted. They say they inspect them for quality but mine obviously skipped quality control. For those who are thinking about getting them, i'm not saying don't buy them. If you get yours and they're perfect then it was worth it. Just don't be surprised if you get a flawed set like me. I left them a neutral feedback. I figured for the price it didn't warrant a negative feedback.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:45 PM
scubadog
I ♥ Acer

Like I said I sent the information along to them,

Here is the response from Aniie. I really believe they want to what they can to make things go well. Shockme 76, give them a call, maybe they will work something out for you.

John,
What forums are these posted on so we can check it out? Feedback is always appreciated, the only feedback we see is the one we get on eBay. Our number one concern is the customers happiness and we like to get not only positive but also what we need to improve on. If you are on the forums and get a chance let everyone know we appreciate all feedback. Due to your email, I have spoke with the person in charge of shipping, and he did inform me we could pack the louvers better and we are changing the shipping practices.

Again thank you for the feedback

Annie
Old 06-18-2006, 04:48 AM
shockme76
2nd Gear Member

Well, it's good to hear that they'll change their packaging for future buyers. Mine came wrapped in plastic wrap and there was no packing material to keep them from moving around in the box. It's too late for me to call them anyway. Mine are already in the shop. I'm sure they would've helped me out but i didn't want to wait that long. Shipping time alone would've been almost two weeks for ground. Then there's the time for repairing them or painting new ones. So we're talking probably close to three weeks total and i'm not gonna wait that long. Like i said, they'll be done Tuesday and i know i'll be happy.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:57 AM
keithrichardhall

Got a set last month from them. Good quality but the color was off slightly - Windveil Blue. You get what you pay for.