Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

be careful when ordering from rpmoutlet.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 10:07 PM
matto1975
2nd Gear Member

Default be careful when ordering from rpmoutlet.com

I posted a small blurb in the "respond if you have a supercharger" post. I ordered the whipple s/c on March 26th from rpmoutlet and just cancelled on the 26th of May because it looks like the whipple will never be released. I am still waiting on my entire refund ( I have gotten about 2/3 of it) but it gets better. They are charging me a 5% cancellation fee that comes out to $250. I believe that is straight up thievery because they couldn't deliver on their end. Its not like I just backed out of the order, I waited, and waited, and waited and they still can't come up with a s/c. I'm not saying it is their fault that the s/c isn't released but how long does someone have to wait before they ask for their money back? How should they be entitled to any money when I can't get my product from them? Now they won't even answer my calls or respond to my emails, yeah George I am talking about you!!!! If that is legal, let me open up a website advertising parts I know I can't deliver and then months later when everybody gets tired of waiting I will keep some of their money for nothing. If it wasn't so crappy I guess it would be a great money maker
Old 06-16-2006, 10:16 PM
matto1975
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: be careful when ordering from rpmoutlet.com

Hey anyone from Brenspeed......you should offer a twin screw or roots blower....I am happy shopping from you, you guys have top notch service. IMO
Old 06-16-2006, 10:20 PM
W1ldcat
3rd Gear Member

That really stinks.
Yes, Brenspeed has very good service.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:11 PM
McChicken
2nd Gear Member

I believe the old saying goes: "Get a good deal and you'll tell 2 or 3 of your friends about it. Get screwed over and you'll tell 12 of them about it." I hate when businesses enforce greedy policies like that. For a few extra bucks, they end up looking like idiots.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:56 PM
odiaz
4th Gear Member

I hope you paid with American express. They are great at supporting their members. If you did, simply file a dispute with American excpress. They will refund your money and go after them.

Good luck
Old 06-17-2006, 12:23 AM
QuickShortBus
I ♥ Acer

This sounds like interstate fraud. First off IMO a retailer should never charge your credit card for something until it has been shipped and most retailers follow this simple rule.

I for one will never purchase anything from them if this is how they treat customers.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:52 AM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

Dealt with them once. That was enough.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:14 AM
RICVA05
3rd Gear Member

I ordered from them once I will be very reluctant to order from them again after hearing your story. You should post on every board you belong to. I hope they come to realize how much a couple of hundred dollars in there pocket can hurt their sales from word of mouth to other Mustang people.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:21 AM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

You're not the first to complain about them. I would never order anything from them even before reading your post.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:35 AM
matto1975
2nd Gear Member

thx for the support everybody. I actually used my Bank of America/MBNA card....they already said it is fraud and if they don't refund all of my money they will go after them for everything, including the interest on my credit card.....They are a good company to have on your side (my credit card that is)

Quick Reply: be careful when ordering from rpmoutlet.com