Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Damn it's really hard... I miss my tungstenizer

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 06:32 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

Default Damn it's really hard... I miss my tungstenizer

Well I was off to a vacation to scotland then to london.... i stayed 2.5 weeks in scotland ( lovely weather nice people hard to understand accent :P ) and today i stopped in kendal in GB ... and on my way there i saw the first 06 convertable vista blue mustang.... i had a good smile when i saw it i said damn the driver is lucky to have his baby with him.... and i miss mine sooo much when i hear those deisel buses roaring in the streets i look fast thinking its a mustang :P haha....

im staying here in london for another month... and then my parents will be going to germany and i will catch up there with them for another 3 weeks or so.... i know i sound stupid ... but i miss my car i really loved driving it and going sideways and racing it... it's a true muscle no challenger nor a camaro 4G ( 4th gen ) can replace my love to mustangs....

btw ... the second i get back ill be receiving a 4:10 gears and will be putting them hehehe FIRST MOD TO GO FAST AT LAAAAAAAST..
Old 07-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Red_Stallion
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Damn it's really hard... I miss my tungstenizer

I feel your pain. I am currently in Gillette, Wyoming for at least another 3 weeks while the Red Stallion sits covered up and locked away. The worst part is driving around this slowass F450 company truck I use while down here. It's so hard especially when you see another fancy car and you'd just love to be the guy getting all those looks!
Old 07-01-2006, 09:40 PM
bodyputtyless
3rd Gear Member

You think you're sick....I'm in my living room and the my car is in the garage... and I miss it! Whenever the wife needs me for something she heads down to the garage. "I know you'll be there".
Old 07-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Remrats1234
3rd Gear Member

i kno how u feel it feels so good drivin ur car for the first time in a long while...sometimes a long while can be 3 hours for me....
Old 07-01-2006, 11:35 PM
sarahfro0313
2nd Gear Member

wow...i know ur pain my car was in the shop for liek a month and a half... it KILLED me... i seriously would go ride by the shop just to sit in it for a few minutes lol

it'll be ok... ull survive.. i promise
Old 07-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Red_Stallion
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sarahfro0313

wow...i know ur pain my car was in the shop for liek a month and a half... it KILLED me... i seriously would go ride by the shop just to sit in it for a few minutes lol

it'll be ok... ull survive.. i promise
month and half for what?
Old 07-02-2006, 03:32 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

yeah ... It sucks + my bro is there in UAE and he is taking my car to the dealer to fix the sound thats coming when i u-turn the sound is like a 6 wheel truck braking :S ... and also to fix the false reading on the fuel gauge...and service it ( change oil and stuff) ....

sarah u said ur car was in the garage for a month and a half ... why is that ?

and ohh yeah i stayed 3 weeks now and still i think a month to go .. and then i may go meet my parents in germany for another month.. damn it i always loved these vacations and couldnt wait to get into the plane but now after i got my mustang it feels hard leaving my baby alone ohh well ... like i said i cant wait to get my 4:10 gears :d

cheers everyone :P
Old 07-02-2006, 04:07 PM
NewRoushPonyOwner
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: saud alzaabi

yeah ... It sucks + my bro is there in UAE and he is taking my car to the dealer to fix the sound thats coming when i u-turn the sound is like a 6 wheel truck braking :S ... and also to fix the false reading on the fuel gauge...and service it ( change oil and stuff) ....

sarah u said ur car was in the garage for a month and a half ... why is that ?

and ohh yeah i stayed 3 weeks now and still i think a month to go .. and then i may go meet my parents in germany for another month.. damn it i always loved these vacations and couldnt wait to get into the plane but now after i got my mustang it feels hard leaving my baby alone ohh well ... like i said i cant wait to get my 4:10 gears :d

cheers everyone :P
I betcha your next few weeks will fly by, hope you're having a blast on vacation, you should thats what its for right?!

BTW, did you're steering wheel noise start out as just like a little rubbing noise when you had to turn real sharp? Cuz mine is doing that and I was crossing my fingers that it would just go away... ...probably not apparantly...
Old 07-05-2006, 07:43 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

sorry to reply late... its hard to find internet here...

anyway about the noise when i turn... ' Yes it sounds like to metals are rubbing each other i took it to the dealer they said there is a problem in my deffrential or something but i didnt have time to leave it there... so i kept it at home and my bro took it to another dealer to see whats wrong hopefully they will tell him whats wrong on monday..'

I hope nothing is serious.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Newbreedgt05
3rd Gear Member

I feel your pain, but try to imagine not driving your stang for 5 months while it is in storage. It's hell! I would seriously just spend hours staring at it then start it up and listen to it run. Looking into new mods helped to pass the time when I couldn't drive it.

Quick Reply: Damn it's really hard... I miss my tungstenizer