Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Clear Turn signal Lens!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 02:57 AM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Clear Turn signal Lens!!

You're probably correct. Only thing is, I have read some other posts about major delays from MCD....I don't know, I kinda wish their price point was available elsewhere, but doesn't seem to be.....I spent considerable search time today looking around, and they can be had at several places, but most are about 90 bucks....!!

Mike
Old 07-05-2006, 03:02 AM
Cowtown
2nd Gear Member

Just got mine from Jegs today and installed them tonight, they are quite nice! Clear all the way round. They include little orange reflectors to be legal in a seperate baggy as well as some orange bulbs but I ordered some silver stealth bulbs so no worries for me.

Old 07-05-2006, 03:03 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mlcrycc
.....I spent considerable search time today looking around, and they can be had at several places, but most are about 90 bucks....!!

Exactly why I went with MCD, I paid less for mine WITH shipping than the base price of anywhere else..Guess thats just me though, I dont mind waiting a little while because hoenstly Im not exactly in a hurry to do this install. Ive got a CAI on the way that Ill have to install soon... so eh.. doesnt bother me.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:06 AM
backinblack06
3rd Gear Member

Simple laws of supply and demand and Inflation. MCD has them for $70, Everywhere else has them for $90+. MCD never has them in stock because they are so cheap. While everywhere else that is charging more does. hmmm....maybe it's worth the extra 20 bucks to get them sometime this century. Plus if it's true that they are only getting a few in at a time who the hell really knows when your number could come up. You could end up waiting for like the 3rd or 4th shipment.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:11 AM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

Just got mine from Jegs today and installed them tonight, they are quite nice! Clear all the way round. They include little orange reflectors to be legal in a seperate baggy as well as some orange bulbs but I ordered some silver stealth bulbs so no worries for me.
How long ago did you order??

Ive got a CAI on the way that Ill have to install soon... so eh.. doesnt bother me.
Dude, you ain't even gonna give a crap about clear lenses once you get your CAI installed.....LOL.....

Old 07-05-2006, 03:12 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mlcrycc

Ive got a CAI on the way that Ill have to install soon... so eh.. doesnt bother me.
Dude, you ain't even gonna give a crap about clear lenses once you get your CAI installed.....LOL.....

Exactly why Im not in a big rush to get them lol... all I care about is that they are paid for and that they make their way around to my door step sooner or later lol
Old 07-05-2006, 03:56 AM
rhein
1st Gear Member

Don't know about anybody else, but I placed my order back on 5/6

Two months waiting now...... I'll probably call and rattle their cage's again tommorrow.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:01 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rhein

Two months waiting now...... I'll probably call and rattle their cage's again tommorrow.
Whered you order from?
Old 07-05-2006, 04:03 AM
Newbreedgt05
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rhein

Did you order yours from Muscle car direct too?
Old 07-05-2006, 04:39 AM
DaBoss
2nd Gear Member

I ordered mine from Jeg's on Wednesday last week and got them yesterday. No issues with backorders.

Quick Reply: Clear Turn signal Lens!!