Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Must sell Saleen S/C kit with injectors. motor mounts.. etc..

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 01:19 AM
rex7010
3rd Gear Member

Default Must sell Saleen S/C kit with injectors. motor mounts.. etc..

To make a long story short..I got a un opened Saleen S/C kit in my garage with the motor mounts ( you need them, got them from JDM, unless you hood is not stock.. then you don't need the motor mounts.. ) and 39#injectors and a 90 MAF .. (((the injectors and MAF are used, but only have 2,000 miles on them, got from a member here... ))))

Do to problems that where unforeseen.. I think I am going to have to sell it all..???. have 5K in everthing... make me a good offer and it is yours...!!!

I hope this is OK with you moderators...?? I know this is not in the correct spot.. but I thought more people would see it...!!!

send a PM if you would like .. if not I will just keep it .. which I might do anyway...
very confused.. family problems.. don't we all.. lol

Rex
Old 07-12-2006, 01:56 AM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Must sell Saleen S/C kit with injectors. motor mounts.. etc..

I have a very similiar problem....except it isn't family, it's a raging hard-on for a twin turbo setup that the owner of the performance shop I go to is designing.

Good luck Rex, hope it all works out. Throw it out on fleabay if nothing else
Old 07-12-2006, 12:37 PM
rex7010
3rd Gear Member

I may have to do that hawgman....
EBAY.. that is.. I just thought I would give the people here a shot first...

Rex
Old 07-12-2006, 01:36 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Personally, I hope you find someone in the thread over on the other board that offers you what you are wanting for it. Would make me feel a little more confident about what I am considering doing.
Old 07-12-2006, 02:59 PM
rex7010
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman

I have a very similiar problem....except it isn't family, it's a raging hard-on for a twin turbo setup that the owner of the performance shop I go to is designing.

Good luck Rex, hope it all works out. Throw it out on fleabay if nothing else

Best of luck hawgman

I have got a bunch of PM's but if I have to .. then flebay as you call it.. it is.. but I am going to try and keep it.. as I really do want it...!!!!!!!!!
family problems...ahahahahahahahahahah

Rex
Old 07-12-2006, 08:40 PM
rex7010
3rd Gear Member

OK .. almost everyone that has sent a PM wants to know.. the S/C is new in the box

NEVER OPENED... my wife is going to DIVORCE me is why I have to sell the S/C ..

I will make somebody a good deal .. but don't kill me.. I paid $4,700.00 for the S/C ( I will send receit )

$210.00 for the motor mounts ( will send receit if you need them )... and $260.00 for the 39#injectors and MAF

the S/C is very heavy ..almost 200 lbs. so not cheap to ship.. but again I

will work with you if you will work with me..

ONLY WANT THE S/C not a problem.. just send me a PM..

Thanks

Rex
Old 07-12-2006, 09:14 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

OK... so I gotta ask. If she is on her way out the door why sell the SC?!?! Sounds like the problem is solved. You might not look at it that way right now ( I don't know the circumstances ) but in the future you will be kicking yourself in the butt if you sell the SC and she splits anyway.
Certainly none of my business, and 100% assumption on my part. But if she is packin' because of the SC then it wasn't stable enough anyway. Tell her to not let the door hit her where the good lord split her and bolt that bad boy on!

And yes, you can tell me to shut the hell up at any time.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:36 PM
rex7010
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman

OK... so I gotta ask. If she is on her way out the door why sell the SC?!?! Sounds like the problem is solved. You might not look at it that way right now ( I don't know the circumstances ) but in the future you will be kicking yourself in the butt if you sell the SC and she splits anyway.
Certainly none of my business, and 100% assumption on my part. But if she is packin' because of the SC then it wasn't stable enough anyway. Tell her to not let the door hit her where the good lord split her and bolt that bad boy on!

And yes, you can tell me to shut the hell up at any time.

No it is not because of the S/C .. I am just thinking about the money I will need with a lawyer and all.
child support. etc. the list goes on.. maybe you are right and I am over thinking.. heck you only live once .. so maybe I will keep if and have fun while I am alive and not wish that I had something when it is to late.. just a lot of things going on right now is all.. thinking to much...!!!

thanks for the lift up hangman

Rex
Old 07-12-2006, 09:56 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

If it makes you feel any better, my daughters mother raised my child support to 1800 a month, and she did it on my current wifes and my anniversary ( gotta give her credit on that one... ). So, to make herself feel better about me getting screwed just a little harder, my wife decided to go spend $8k on new flooring for a house that is only 4 years old. THEN... yesterday I get in to conversation about using my car as a prototype for a twin turbo build up with the guys at my tuner shop which is going to cost a considerable amount. But ya know what, it's only money. If you're gonna get screwed, you're gonna get screwed.

Don't give her the satasfaction of knowing she was responsible for you having to sell something you wanted.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:05 PM
freefallpat
3rd Gear Member

Women! Can't live with them!

Pass the beer nuts...

ORIGINAL: rex7010

To make a long story short..I got a un opened Saleen S/C kit in my garage with the motor mounts ( you need them, got them from JDM, unless you hood is not stock.. then you don't need the motor mounts.. ) and 39#injectors and a 90 MAF .. (((the injectors and MAF are used, but only have 2,000 miles on them, got from a member here... ))))

Do to problems that where unforeseen.. I think I am going to have to sell it all..???. have 5K in everthing... make me a good offer and it is yours...!!!

I hope this is OK with you moderators...?? I know this is not in the correct spot.. but I thought more people would see it...!!!

send a PM if you would like .. if not I will just keep it .. which I might do anyway...
very confused.. family problems.. don't we all.. lol

Rex

Quick Reply: Must sell Saleen S/C kit with injectors. motor mounts.. etc..