Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What the mustang could really use...

Old 04-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Blueline

Default RE: What the mustang could really use...

ORIGINAL: MikeVistaBlue06

No way on the wiper. That's for minivans IMHO.

Optional heated leater seats (that are now on 2007s), and a damn good sound deadening package so you can hear the radio over the road noise!!!!! A trunk release button would be nice too--dangling keys around the paint ain't good!

I spent 3 weekends and several hundred dollars getting mine quiet enough to hear the radio; especially on wet roads!

Yeah, I know this ain't a luxury car etc., "you should have bought a BMW" and so on....Beamers are overrated and here in Dallas they are a dime a dozen, and 90% of the drivers that drive one around here think their $hit don't stink and they own the highway. There is an M5 that is going to get a taste of my Saleen SC one day soon; he might beat my a$$ but he will have to work to do it!

I'm 45 and to the point in my life that I can afford such a car and pay cash for it like I did! I like my creature comforts in a car; I like my automatic transmission. I also like a sports car that looks like one and runs like one which this car absolutley does! I like to have things that are optional. I don't like it when they are not optional.

They can add all this $hit as options. That way when you buy one and build it, you can get everything you want, including those little bitty comfort things. You don't want it, you don't have to buy it and they can continue to sell most w/o the stuff to those that don't want it.

Just my humble opinion and $0.02 worth!!

Mike
'

What exactly did u do to quiet the road noise?
Old 04-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

My mustang could really use:
Twin Sisters, between 21 and 25 years old... around 5'4" x 115lbs each, preferrable ex playboy bunnies!

Outside of that - every mustang should come with like a $25,000 Visa Gift Card to cover our mods!
Old 04-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Professor Wizard

My mustang could really use:
Twin Sisters, between 21 and 25 years old... around 5'4" x 115lbs each, preferrable ex playboy bunnies!

Outside of that - every mustang should come with like a $25,000 Visa Gift Card to cover our mods!
I thought you quit the website, damn you have been busy.

How about a selection of v-8s' from the 300 horseto a425 with the stock body. Also a trunk release.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:27 PM
odiaz
4th Gear Member

Yeah, Welcome back professor, good to have you back.

You can do the trunk release yourself for about $5, a litle more if you want to use a genuine ford switch. I installed mine about a week after I had the car. I love it. Use it all the time.

http://www.cherod.com/mustang/HowTo/TrunkRelease.htm

Old 04-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Kara
4th Gear Member

YUCK NO WAY!
Old 04-03-2008, 08:36 PM
ShadyNinja
4th Gear Member

rain X and drive faster the water will blow off
Old 04-03-2008, 08:41 PM
oakman
2nd Gear Member

This thread is too funny! What a hideous thing - rear wiper blades. If it had one I would not have bought the car. Muscle cars with a rear wiper blade - nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo way! You should have bought a SUV.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:46 PM
2007CalSpec
5th Gear Member

I have never seen rear wipers on a muscle car, ever. What we really need is a trunk monkey to protect our precious Mustangs. LOL

Old 04-03-2008, 09:16 PM
WaterSoakedLemon05

A bigger piece of styrofoam material over the smart junction box (tohide the fact from the owner thatthere is a water leak just a little bit better ... or at least till the warranty runs out. Then Ford can CHARGE THE OWNER to have their pi** poor quality screw up fixed.)

A built in sump / bilge pump on the passenger side.

Thicker carpet and padding treated with something that prevents mold and rust. (It's for when the styrofoam starts to drip the water to the floor behind the kick panel.)

Indoor outdoor carpeting (so you don't mind as much when the car leaks).

World's largest air freshener (for when the mildew smell starts). For summer time you could add the official Ford Mustang gas mask. Trust me that mildew smell is seriously rank.

An official Ford Mustang bubbler shaped like a horse and a filter so you can use it as a fish tank.

Mustang swim fins, mask and snorkle. (Can't keep water out ??? Why not get some snorkling in ???)

Mustang ice skates - inthe winter you can skate when the water on the passenger side floor freezes.

Larger seat heaters - so when the car starts to fill up you can at least have a heated pool. Add a Jaccuzzi pump and you're all set.

Official Mustang mold and mildew preventer decanter and sprayer in the glove compartment. You could make it in the shape of a horse. Pump the horses head ... lift his tail and industrial disinfectant sprays outta his a**.

Drivers side ticket booth ... in the winter you can sell tickets to checkout the strange ice formations that have formed in the wiring harness on the passenger side.

Relocate the smart junction box from under the passenger side kick panel to over the rear view mirror. (Cause if the water gets that high you're really screwed anyway and electrical problems won't matter as much.)

The whole body dipped in plastic coat. Ford can't seem to build a car that keeps water out so you gotta try SOMETHING.

NO LONGER A MUSTANG OWNER ... THANK GOD.

Got rid of the 05 Convertible 8x's to the dealer for leaks and electrical problems. (Ford Reclaimation - Ford was FORCED to take it back by the Better Business Bureau) and the 06 GT replacement (I got tired of dealer visits for water damageafter the third time) went to the great auto auction in the sky. Let someone elsedeal with the piece of crap.

I wish to thank Ford Motor Companyfor making such a piece of junk. (You made a Japanese auto owner outta me

Old 04-03-2008, 10:42 PM
T
1st Gear Member

ew man, nice rant, but some people like their cars. Why would you hang around the mustang forums if you don't like mustangs?? go buy a 350z or something and put some nice fart cans on there so you can feel great about the car that drives around sounding like a swarm of west nile mosquitos.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What the mustang could really use...