Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wtf is wrong with some people?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 06:57 AM
Racefiend
2nd Gear Member

Default wtf is wrong with some people?

So the other day, some asshat decided to egg my stang. They landed a good one too. Hit the front of the hood and the entire egg splattered across my hood. Worse yet, I didn't see it till around noon the next day (thanks to a guy driving by who knocked on my door to let me know). At first it looked like it washed off and all was good. However, when I pulled it in tonight to wax it, I noticed the clear had been eaten up by the egg. Plus there was a nice round area where the paint got chipped from the shell. Luckily I was able to restore the clear with my buffer, but the chips are permanent.

Why the hell do people have to hate so bad? I did some stupid sh*t when I was young, but I knew better than to mess with someone's car in a way that it would cause damage. I wish I could have been there when they did it. I could have taken on a 100 of those little chumps with all the rage I had.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:21 AM
05SDI
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: wtf is wrong with some people?

IMHO!
I would guess it's some 12 year old kid that thinks he likes chevy or dodge cars better. It is sad that some kids today have NO respect for other people or their property!
IF they every grow up, some day maybe something could happen an item they are proud of. Until then they will never get it!
05SDI
Old 07-24-2006, 08:16 AM
Timmay!!!
4th Gear Member

What a bytch move!! I can't stand people who go after peoples cars cuz they can't deal with the actual person. Some hateful skank slashed my tires on my last car and recieved a beatdown from my 350lb+ sister. She'll still fight for her little bro!!
Old 07-24-2006, 09:30 AM
rebelyell06
2nd Gear Member

It is people like the person that egged you that caused my very minor fender bender. The a-hole slammed on his brakes and then threw on his turn signal so I had to swerve to miss him. Thus causing me to graze and Audi. You can't really see the damage on my car so I probably won't fix it for a while.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:19 AM
S.SubZero
1st Gear Member

My car lasted a whopping FOUR DAYS from the dealer before it got egged. Left some paint damage by the door which I haven't had time to get repaired. In my case it was weird, I live deep in a residential neighborhood with limited entry. If it wasn't done by people who live right nearby, whoever did it had to really go out of their way to get to where I was parked. Of course nobody in the area saw anything, despite it happening within clear view of at least a dozen houses. Another odd thing is I had only been living in the area for two months and I knew **ABSOLUTELY NOBODY** in the area. So I was egged simply for the car I owned... well, that would make sense, if there wasn't at least six other Mustangs of various years parked all around. Whoever did it specifically didn't like the 2005 model Mustang.

Total nonsense.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:29 PM
SlappyGT
2nd Gear Member

Well, I haven't had it egged yet, but I've had it for a month and so far it's had something either spilled or spit on it, and ketchup put all over the hood/fender/front bumper. I got everything off, buffed it up, put a nice coat of wax back on it. I don't see any paint damage, so I hope all is good. And the funny thing is, only about 4 people outside of my family knew about me getting a new car, 3 of them live over an hour away and would never do something like that, and the other was with me both nights these events occurred. So just like above, it was done just because it's a nice car. And it happened with my last car, too. Grow up people. It's not my fault I bust my *** so I can make money so I can get the car I want, and you're a complete loser and can only afford a 1983 K car.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:39 PM
bodyputtyless
3rd Gear Member

Its nothing new. Back in the early 80's I had a beer bottle chucked at my 70 Mach 1 because I would'nt race some a Camaro owner with a car full of buddieson a Saturday night. They hit the qtr near the qrt window and put a dent the size of ones thumb nail. I'm not a racer, just a owner who loves his Fords. I'm quite positive that fellows Camaro was scrapped and turned into a set of Harbor Freight (Made in a Hurry) wrenches a long time ago. While my 70 Mach still prowls the Blvd on weekends.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:56 PM
darkfact
2nd Gear Member

dude i can't even imagine someone chucking a bottle at that 70 lime mach.

i can't believe what some people do without thinking and i hope it doesn't happen to me or i might end up in jail....
Old 07-24-2006, 05:03 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Some ******** at UCSD tossed a couple ketchup packets at my car, one of which was open and dripped on my hood. Cleaned it off and claybar'd the residue.

F**king turds...
Old 07-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Timmay!!!
4th Gear Member

Assualting someones car should be a rackable offense(think braveheart)

Quick Reply: wtf is wrong with some people?