MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   You guys are killing me - sub-forums (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/158577-you-guys-are-killing-me-sub-forums.html)

olym4gery 07-28-2006 02:44 PM

You guys are killing me - sub-forums

I see now that we have the 2005+ Mustang forums, which then has the 4.0 and 4.6 sub-forums, which then each have 3 sub-forums.

I think slicing the pie into to many pieces.

I liked being able to pop into the 2005+ forum then the 4.6 forum, poke around for a few minutes, look at new posts, then visit again later in the day.................. Then come back the next day. It was quick and easy.

Now I have to look in 3 times as many areas..............................

Professor Wizard 07-28-2006 02:47 PM

RE: You guys are killing me - sub-forums

What can I say...

People SCREAMED for it... so there you have it...

Complain to those that wanted it... not to me.

I'm just trying to make the majority happy!:)

Daniel60 07-28-2006 02:52 PM

At least we don't have to post with a password for each section.:D

siggy14 07-28-2006 02:59 PM

what subforums? I am lost, i havent seen the 2005+

I originaly mentioned changing the 2005-2006 as there are now 2007 cars. So instead of having the 2005-2006 we could just have a 2005+

Derf00 07-28-2006 03:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Daniel60

At least we don't have to post with a password for each section.:D
DO IT DO IT!!! [8D]

Scott P 07-28-2006 03:01 PM

I like the subforums. I'm looking to have an '06 or '07 and only want info on that generation. I don't want to filter though various threads that don't have anything to do with previous generations.

cekim 07-28-2006 03:49 PM

"tabbed browsing" people;)

That way you can maximize the efficiency of your inefficiency (reading/posting to these pages while you are supposed to be getting other stuff done)...

For the Record - I thought it was fine the way it was - but this works too...

hottymustang 07-28-2006 03:53 PM

Gotta love the Firefox right? ha ha ha....

Yeah, I relly like the subforums! I don't have to see 4 different CAI threads on the front page! YAY!!

Sidewayz6.0 07-28-2006 04:16 PM

ORIGINAL: olym4gery

I see now that we have the 2005+ Mustang forums, which then has the 4.0 and 4.6 sub-forums, which then each have 3 sub-forums.

I think slicing the pie into to many pieces.

I liked being able to pop into the 2005+ forum then the 4.6 forum, poke around for a few minutes, look at new posts, then visit again later in the day.................. Then come back the next day. It was quick and easy.

Now I have to look in 3 times as many areas..............................
Wow. 3 weeks of constant bitching about people not having subforums for these things. Day one, someone complains about too many forums now. I really hope you guys all see how difficult it is to keep everyone happy on a forum this size.

Professor Wizard 07-28-2006 04:18 PM

After all the complaining.. we ARE trying to clean things up and make them better...

now.. I can't do EVERY Suggestion that every person makes.. for one... that would totally confuse things...

Which means, some of the suggestions aren't going to happen..

Which means those persons who made those particular suggestions that are not going to happen, will then probably take it personally, as if I were dating their sister or something and then it gets real interesting real fast! :)

Anyway - - - give this current setup a chance... I think it will be much better once people get used to working with it...

I know I have already gotten quite adapte at jumping throught the threads.. (YES - Because I am a moderator, I have to read EVERY post in Every thread!)