Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Lightbar Just got it back

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 11:35 PM
07stangGrl
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: New Lightbar Just got it back

Thank you! ... And yes they are deep dish...I got them from the dealership I beleive they are Replica wheels I think that is how you spell it.. BUT I also found them at MustangTuning.com They are chrome. 18x10 285-40 on the back and 18x9 255-45 on the front... if you have and 07 make sure you replace the Tire pressure sensors....
http://www.wheelreplicas.com/bullitt.html
Old 08-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Thanks for the info! I ordered mine on 06-09, so it sounds like it's going to take about the same time to get here that yours did. It probably would have gotten here before now if not for the manual tranny and 64w wheels, both of those have had allocation problems and have delayed special orders. I agree on the power passenger seat, that was a must for me too because my daughters can't hardly see out of my '05 I'm really digging your stripes, I hadn't planned on striping mine because I normally don't like stripes on verts, but those black stripes go great with the black top! Cool stuff

ORIGINAL: 07stangGrl

I ordered Mine uhmmmm back in like May or so. See I know the Manager of the dealership, I have bought cars from him before and follow him were ever goes to work.. So I went back in May or so to look at the GTs he gave me one to drive for a week.. Well I quickly decided I did NOT want one because it did not have power seats on the passanger side.. And YES I know to someone who is tall that does NOT make a difference but to someone who is only 5'1 and rides in the passange seat from time to time it does make a Big difference because I had to sit on a Pillow to see over the dash LOL... Well as I looked at what the 07s were offering. I saw that the new thing was 6 way power seats for the passanger side SO this lady was a happy camper. I called the guy at Lone Star and told him order it.. He knew what I wanted and called me when the truck was passing by his window. Said it is here... So I got exacly what I wanted on it... I was one of the first people to get the 07 GT ( from that dealership).... You should have seen all the sales people hehehe... he had it parked in the show room and they were all drooling all over it wanting to know if it was Sold....And now that it has all the extras on it they REALLY liked it .... Dont ya just love beeing different[sm=bounceybounce.gif] Anyway I hope yours comes in soon. I know you will enjoy it...
Old 08-03-2006, 02:36 AM
CDW63
2nd Gear Member

I think the bar looks great, I am actually going to look into getting one very soon. Thanks for posting the pictures at different angles.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:37 AM
07stangGrl
2nd Gear Member

What color did you order?
Old 08-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Me? It's in my signature, very similar to yours. Torch red, KR (crimson) interior, GT appearance package, premier trim, cloth top, 64w wheels, etc.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:27 PM
07stangGrl
2nd Gear Member

Sorry Tres didnt notice the signature.. Feeling Blonde today
Old 08-05-2006, 04:29 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

LOL! No problem, we all have those days Well guess what? Out of the blue the dealership emailed me this morning and my '07 was sitting in the railyard! They picked it up late this evening and it is now sitting behind their building!! I just went by and laid hands on it about an hour ago. They're supposed to get it all cleaned up in the morning, should have it before lunch
Old 08-05-2006, 05:08 AM
07stangGrl
2nd Gear Member

CONGRATS! That is so exciting.. I know when they called me I was there in a sec to see it and the dealership I got it from is across town eww and I traveled in 5 o'clock traffic to get there I was so excited... And if you have ever been to Houston, That is NOT fun... bout 30 miles takes you hour and half at LEast..
Well good luck and send picks..
Old 08-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Thanks! I picked it up yesterday, last night I put the light bar in and some other goodies that I had pulled off the '05 before trading it in. I ordered the sequential turn signal harness from CDC, next I need to get the ducktail for it!

I know the Houston traffic well, I was born and raised there. I didn't move to the DFW area until after college in '85, but I still have relatives there and visit quarterly. When people complain about the DFW traffic I just snicker, it's a Sunday drive in the park up here compared to Houston

[IMG]local://upfiles/15493/68F4F8ED48C64C31B9DAF08A26568E78.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/15493/3180B5446988470FB1FAF12389A4A5E6.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-07-2006, 10:31 AM
07stangGrl
2nd Gear Member

Tres! LOOKS Awsome! HEHE really like the Color and combo I know you ordered the wheels from them to. What size are they. Mine are 18x10s and 18x9 on front.. They came with this Ugly center cap and I need to get a new one but the regular one that come with the cars does not fit.. Needs to be 2 1/2 inc.. There is a Mustang place here in Houston carries allll kinds of parts and things going to see if they have them.. Also did you get the red floor mates? This place also has them, with the GT or the pony emblem on them.. humm was thinkin red would look good? What ya think?

Quick Reply: New Lightbar Just got it back