Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any Performance White Roush Stangs out THERE?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 05:12 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Default Any Performance White Roush Stangs out THERE?

I'm trying to decide between the Roush and the Saleen style. I'm not trying to be a poser per say, I just like the body mods and can't decide (evident by my Sig Pic) what to focus on. So, I'm looking for any POSITIVE opinions/suggestions. If you don't like either, don't bother flaming me, to each his own, only those that can contribute. BTW, I do not plan on changing any of the GT badging. That's what I bought. So, the GT bages will remain.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:20 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Any Performance White Roush Stangs out THERE?

I kinda like the Roush front, theres one at a dealership I drive by on my way to work and it looks pretty sweet, its yellow though. IMO the Roush front is better than the Saleen front, although Im not a fan of either of the rears. I do like the Saleen hood better though, with the rear vents... just looks better than the fake Roush scoop. Just saw someone with the Cali Dream hood in white (it was in a recent post) and it looks freakin sweet! Id definately go Roush window louvres though.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:58 PM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

Guess you are in luck! I made pictures of a Performance White Stang just down the road from my dwelling that had most of the Roush bodykit on it!

[IMG]local://upfiles/44055/F56FCEB4D7EA42CB9AC3CEEF832F579A.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-02-2006, 06:32 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

I like the front, minues the white paitned grill. Definately different though.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:39 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Justice, Is this guy a friend of your's? If so, maybe he might be interested in adding the Roush headlight mod like I have. I'm thinking of selling my set for $250 (I paid $350).

ORIGINAL: Justice

Guess you are in luck! I made pictures of a Performance White Stang just down the road from my dwelling that had most of the Roush bodykit on it!

[IMG]local://upfiles/44055/F56FCEB4D7EA42CB9AC3CEEF832F579A.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-03-2006, 04:57 PM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

These pictures were taken in july 2005, and no, he was no friend of mine. I did go to the door to ask if I could take some pictures. I wouldn't want to **** someone off by taking pictures of their ride. This guy actually owns a tuning shop, now that I think of it, I haven't seen the White Stang in a while. Might got sold for another project.
Old 08-03-2006, 05:16 PM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BeeStang

Justice, Is this guy a friend of your's? If so, maybe he might be interested in adding the Roush headlight mod like I have. I'm thinking of selling my set for $250 (I paid $350).
What is the Roush Headlight Mod? Is that the white headlight houseing? I think that would make the white grill look better. I have a HP white GT with roush louvers and spoiler, i like the white girll but the black headlight houseing thows it off, but with the white like your car I think it would be hot.

Old 08-03-2006, 06:03 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Yes, The headlight mod is the painted inside part. Let me know if you're interested.

ORIGINAL: POWERS

ORIGINAL: BeeStang

What is the Roush Headlight Mod? Is that the white headlight houseing? I think that would make the white grill look better. I have a HP white GT with roush louvers and spoiler, i like the white girll but the black headlight houseing thows it off, but with the white like your car I think it would be hot.

Old 08-03-2006, 06:38 PM
cnapsys
2nd Gear Member

not to hijack your post but I just ordered a roush front fascia complete kit. got a sweet deal on it 660 no taxes or shipping.
I fell in love with it after seeing the setup with the cali dream hood on cal-mustang.com

will post pics when everything is done
Old 08-03-2006, 08:00 PM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

I am interested, how hard is the install? Ans i take it, its basically the same headlight just painted white? Any better pics of it? What are you swithcing it up to?

Quick Reply: Any Performance White Roush Stangs out THERE?