Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

13 days 1,313 miles....

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 02:24 PM
hogpowr
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: 13 days 1,313 miles....

ORIGINAL: Justice

I originate from the other side of the globe, from a little country called the Netherlands. In that country you are a considered to be a poser driving a car on credit. Guess I took this fact to heart... I understand that the USA is all about credit. But that doesn't mean I like it, and will participate in it either.

And we didn't drop 30k for the GT... We dropped just below 24k due to having a great connection with a dealership trough my in-laws.

Her father has a company, and that company uses Ford trucks. He got the dealership to cut us a deal. Everywhere the GT's where going for above sticker, and we got it well under...

And no, we didn’t get leather, but we did have the interior upgrade package with the nice steering wheel and the mycolor feature. Also just the standard cd/am-fm in dash, no shaker. We could have gotten it loaded, but that would be too expensive. You’ve got to make choices when you are spending a lot of your own hard earned cash.

@hogpowr: Cool you got a mustang back. Now no more complaining about paying insurance / gas and monthly payments. Enjoy your new stang, and I hope you can show us some pics of your new ride!
I hear ya brother! 90% of folks here have to finance or just drive a $1000 clunker. My budget is lookin almost as sexy as my new stang. The wife started back to work... ....it feels like we have turned the corner. Now if you guys can just get the gas prices down.............
Old 08-11-2006, 02:32 PM
hogpowr
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: 13 days 1,313 miles....

Here's a couple of pics from the carport. I'll post more later.