Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why does everyone have a Mustang in Florida!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Agleon
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Why does everyone have a Mustang in Florida!!!!!

I live in Miami and see alot I mean alot of rice.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:35 PM
GTlust
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: cheftjpeck

Yeah< I hear that, i did my rocker panel stripes, but I dont know if I will tackle the roof and hood stripes, Probably pay someone here to do it.....baltimore street mods, are they 3m?? thx
Yes, they are 3m. You really need a second person to help remove the stripes from the backing paper, I would say it's a must. Also a covered driveway is a must, but a garage would be even better. It's amazing how fast stuff floating around in the air lands on the car!

The hood stripes were the easiest to do, but maybe that's because I did them last.

Old 08-25-2006, 08:38 PM
GTlust
I ♥ Acer

Maybe there are less GT's because of traffic! I-95 looked like a parking lot the other day on the evening news.
ORIGINAL: bunit9685

Seems like all the stangs around Jacksonville are V6s, and the few V8s I see are either made too look nice or have women driving them, never seen any that look performance oriented.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:44 PM
Daniel06GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: silvermaster92

ORIGINAL: GTlust

We gotta be able to out run those 150mph hurricane force winds!
LMAO![sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Hahahaha nice!

-DG
Old 08-25-2006, 10:23 PM
CurtX
1st Gear Member

If someone sees 100 lexus's (lexi?) in one day, nobody seems to raise a brow. But if someone sees just 10 stangs, they think everyone has one. And why? Because our cars are more distinctive and noticeable.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:57 AM
Plaidpony

ORIGINAL: |UCF|chron

well, steeda and blow by racing both have their hq here in florida, so the mustang scene is pretty big down here.
With Steeda in Pompano its not surprising to see a herd of Mustangs in south FL. At least on the East Coast. It also dosen't hurt that there are a bunch of long, straight, deserted roads to unleash your demons on.

Regarding "rice", there's plenty of that too. But what's worse is there is an abundance of "millet." Think rice, but lame.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:13 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

I live in orlando and theres not alot of new ones here, but definately plenty of older models.. I think Ive seen maybe.. 10 new ones in the past few months (when I actually started looking for them) and a few of those are probably the same.

O BTW, UCF Chron... do you actually go to UCF?
Old 08-26-2006, 03:18 AM
jkasten101

Im in West Palm Beach and drive the florida turnpike everyday to work, its rare that i dont see another GT.....
I thought I saw the actual 3d carbon gt car in Lake Worth ricer wing and all..(white and red)..

Its nice to have steeda up the road, when they release a part you drive down and pick it up immediatly, ie there new hi-flow inlet pipe got mine right out of the molds...

But the hurricanes do suck here!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2006, 05:46 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

I have been seeing a lot, especially when I travel and I was wondering if most of those that I see, which are usually V-6's, are rental cars!
Of course, I notice more Mustangs now that I own one. Same thing happens when you own any particular model of car, I guess.
But I've been paying attention and the ones I saw in San Francisco, Santa Barbara and Malibu almost always are only V-6's without vanity plates. Lots of Verts. The rental places stopped putting their stickers all over the cars, as they have in Florida. Keeps the gang bangers from preying on the tourists!
"Welcome to Miami! Please drive fast to get to the beach and out of our crime-infested ghetto!" I feel safer once I'm within sight of the Atlantic!
Old 08-26-2006, 06:23 AM
|UCF|chron
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

O BTW, UCF Chron... do you actually go to UCF?
yea i just started classes this week, and i just got back from going out, been having lots of fun. where in o-town u at???

its also nice to see that there r so many people on these forums that r in south florida, we shold start a club i call president

Quick Reply: Why does everyone have a Mustang in Florida!!!!!