Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

shaker 1000 system how to make it louder?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 08:05 PM
siggy14
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: shaker 1000 system how to make it louder?

Yeah ok buddy, whatever you think. Your first remark was way uncalled for, as said in a previous thread by a fellow forum member.

"Just an observation; the internet is all about freedom of speech and freedom of expression......but proper etiquette still requires a little bit of politeness (at least until somebody disses you)."

With that being said, by your first statement and replies it just shows your lack of respect for other people.

ORIGINAL: Booster

The voice of no experience.[sm=icon_blah.gif]
Old 09-11-2006, 11:12 PM
androdz
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Booster

Why waste your money? Louder so you can ride around witht he windows down disturbing the peace? Nothing but an attention *****.
Dont hate just because you are jealous. Dont worry someday you will also have a big speaker system

Att. Andrew
Old 09-11-2006, 11:58 PM
wakebord99
2nd Gear Member

I'll throw in here too. It's not like he's looking for better QUALITY of sound, or better surround system.. he wants it louder. REALLY NOW... As i said above.. i've got the Shaker 500 system in my car, and i turned it up to about 70% (still a clear sound) and my fiance could hear it with my car windows closed, across the block and inside our house with the windows closed.

I'm sorry but i completely agree with the attention ***** comment above, there is NO reason what so ever that you need a louder sound that comes stock.. As it is your already disturbing the peace.. and if you lived in my neighborhood and drove around with your system that loud you'ld get a rock through your window real quick the first time you woke up my kid....
Old 09-12-2006, 01:47 AM
siggy14
2nd Gear Member

That is not always true, depending on style of music depends if the 500 or 1000 would be loud enough. For Rock, metal i would say yes, because that uses a full range of the sound spectrum. But for the likes of rap and R&b, well that only uses the highs and lows of the spectrum. Mid's are actually what makes music sound loud, it is what most people hear the most and is what makes a system loud.

That is why most people into rap music have thousands of watts in there system, i can put a 1500 watt metal system up again 3000 watt rap system and drown him out, the only thing you might hear/feel is his bass, but you will still hear the metal over the rap.
ORIGINAL: wakebord99

I'll throw in here too. It's not like he's looking for better QUALITY of sound, or better surround system.. he wants it louder. REALLY NOW... As i said above.. i've got the Shaker 500 system in my car, and i turned it up to about 70% (still a clear sound) and my fiance could hear it with my car windows closed, across the block and inside our house with the windows closed.

I'm sorry but i completely agree with the attention ***** comment above, there is NO reason what so ever that you need a louder sound that comes stock.. As it is your already disturbing the peace.. and if you lived in my neighborhood and drove around with your system that loud you'ld get a rock through your window real quick the first time you woke up my kid....
Old 09-12-2006, 07:10 PM
oakman
2nd Gear Member

A new head unit will get you what you want. Try that first and then add other components from there. I replaced mine last weekend and wow what a difference.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:48 AM
memphissfinest
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: siggy14

That is not always true, depending on style of music depends if the 500 or 1000 would be loud enough. For Rock, metal i would say yes, because that uses a full range of the sound spectrum. But for the likes of rap and R&b, well that only uses the highs and lows of the spectrum. Mid's are actually what makes music sound loud, it is what most people hear the most and is what makes a system loud.

That is why most people into rap music have thousands of watts in there system, i can put a 1500 watt metal system up again 3000 watt rap system and drown him out, the only thing you might hear/feel is his bass, but you will still hear the metal over the rap.

that is an uncalled for statement...cmon a rock thru the window for loud music? if you thru a rock at my window for loud music, your car would probraly have alot more damage than a broken window...
Old 09-15-2006, 06:42 AM
androdz
I ♥ Acer

As you may know different kind of music has different High and Lows. Obviously if I want louder sound it is also crisp sound not mushy. I thought you could deduct this by common sense, but I forgot they is no IQ Test required to join mf.com so I guess I am dealing with the not so affortunate.

You are lucky I dont live in your neighborhood, not that I go thru urban areas with my stereo pumped up. After all I went with Corsas and not flowmasters or SLP's. As for the comment of the rock, if you threw a rock at my car I guarantee you would have a brake acid stain on your roof, spoiler, trunk, hood, doors, fenders and not to mention the window rubbers, well that is if I cant catch you because if I did just add a broken jaw to that list.

Att. Andrew