Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PRETTY EXCITED!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 08:04 PM
07mustanggt
2nd Gear Member

Default PRETTY EXCITED!!!!

just traded in my 07 subaru wrx, and placed the order on my mustang! it'll be an 07 tungsten grey gt premium, 5 speed, dark charcoal leather interior, front passenger air bags, and some other things from the factory. we are getting prices on the dealerships aftermarket body work and customizing. the sales man said approxiamately 4 weeks for the VIN number and 6 for delivery. i can't wait!
Old 01-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

Default RE: PRETTY EXCITED!!!!

Awesome, but why did you get rid of the wrx?
Old 01-18-2007, 08:22 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Because since he bought a Subaru it should've at least been a STI to begin with! So he made that mistake and realized how much pwnage our Mustangs are!

Just kidding, needed some humor and a little welcome from the Stang guys here.

Welcome aboard and saddle up!

-Jeff
Old 01-18-2007, 08:33 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07mustanggt

just traded in my 07 subaru wrx, and placed the order on my mustang! it'll be an 07 tungsten grey gt premium, 5 speed, dark charcoal leather interior, front passenger air bags, and some other things from the factory. we are getting prices on the dealerships aftermarket body work and customizing. the sales man said approxiamately 4 weeks for the VIN number and 6 for delivery. i can't wait!
Welcome. Better try to think of something else for 6 weeks or so or you'll go nuts... [sm=smiley29.gif] I sure did.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:37 PM
limer06stang
3rd Gear Member

way to be converted....just think in 4-6 weeks you'll have a brand new pony waiting for you to cut er' loose....i may recommend as a first mod thought intake and tuner, and possibly a axle-back system.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Ruffnuts
2nd Gear Member

You will love it, exactly what I have
Old 01-18-2007, 10:21 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Congrats! Your next mission now is....lets hear it....PICS! Of course.....
Old 01-18-2007, 11:33 PM
Herknav
3rd Gear Member

Why not keep the WRX and have them both? That way you have one for good weather and one for bad weather...
Old 01-18-2007, 11:46 PM
white531
1st Gear Member

Have you driven a rattle trap stang.I think after you have the stang for a few weeks you will wish you had your wrx back.I have both and never had the wrx clunk,scratch windows,let water in on the floorboards,or even been back to the dealer.The wrx will smoke the stang at the track and on the road course.If my dealer doesn't get my car straighten out soon it will be for sale.All 900miles of it.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:15 AM
Herknav
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: white531

Have you driven a rattle trap stang.I think after you have the stang for a few weeks you will wish you had your wrx back.I have both and never had the wrx clunk,scratch windows,let water in on the floorboards,or even been back to the dealer.The wrx will smoke the stang at the track and on the road course.If my dealer doesn't get my car straighten out soon it will be for sale.All 900miles of it.
Is your scooby modded? Or is your Mustang a V6? Because that is the only two ways that the WRX will smoke the Mustang. I ALSO have both. The scoob is a definate step slower STOCK than my Vert was STOCK. The Vert had less body roll STOCK than the WRX STOCK as well.

The stang has never been back to the dealer, the Scoob has for the air conditioner and some programmed maintenance.

edit: And the stang is more comfortable inside than the scoob

Quick Reply: PRETTY EXCITED!!!!