Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang handeling

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 06:36 PM
555*
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang handeling

Thank you, be gone.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:10 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Mustang Drifters Look pretty cool to me!

Old 09-27-2006, 07:19 PM
hottymustang
2nd Gear Member

^^ I saw that car in person at the Long Beach Grand Prix this year. It was pretty awesome. They went around the track also, I have to say that it gave me goosebumps to see then go around like that. Especially at the Long Beach track. There are some pretty gnarly hairpin turns for them to drift around.

Nice pic PW!!
Old 09-27-2006, 07:54 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

TheNewMustangOwner everything you say contradicts th elast thing you said. Now fo rdrifting you stang you need about 5k to get that to be a "starter" drifter trust me ive tried it and ended with a dead pony. To get an real drift car like the one above (i saw it onc ein real life and talked to th eteam) they said they have over 15k in suspension in that car. Get a good custome suspension by intrax or something. But if you can afford it as a kid your not paying for your mods.

Edit: I saw the falken drift car. They dont even have the stock drivetrain. Crate motor and everything
Old 09-27-2006, 08:25 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: TheNewMustangOwner

Ok listen to make this clear rear wheel drive works best for drifting, next did anyone here watch the championships cause i recall seeing a few stangs in the past. Yes the Nissan is better for it but guess what this SPOILED RICH KID knows how to drive and thats all thats important when it comes to the strip. Next if we are not going to give advice and help please dont post its useless so stop acting like a little kid saying you shouldn't do this, i know what i want to do and i am going to do it, and this car can drift weather you like it or not. So please advice here on out and not debating on if you can or can not. P.S. Next time a Nissan wants to argue that he can take the corners while i am in the stang i will have hit head stareing at my tail lights the entire way through the turn. and KtownGT dude where do you come from what did spoiled rich kid have to do with any of this i work every day of my da*n life to pay for the stuff i do to my car thanks.

And yes he knows i helped put the stuff on that car, he is aware i do it and he doesn't like it but atleast i am safe about it. As far as the street goes just hope i am not around you so lets just hear talk about the handeling now please thanks for the info
Chill out man I am joking lmao!

I'm 16 btw.[&:]
Old 09-27-2006, 11:45 PM
TheNewMustangOwner

I have 6k i can drop into this car,and as far as spolied brat we will see who the real man is at the track some time. thanks again can you get me a link to that company and any details i would have to look into for a supension for this kind of car. Thanks
Old 09-27-2006, 11:48 PM
Herknav
3rd Gear Member

You don't measure your manhood with a car.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:57 PM
TheNewMustangOwner

My cars are my pride and joy man i love them, so yea i kinda do. All i needa know is who is faster and better its in my DNA maybe not yours. So i am sorry for gettin mad earlier and sounding like an *** just i think some of the comments honestly were not needed as far as 555 and town's. they are of no use to my question and make me feel i need to justify me turning m car into something i would like it to be. So i am sorry however i think honestly you guys if you dont wanna provide info then their no use in making any comments, i only practice drifting cause we do not have a real course near where i like and i helped do some work on my dads nissan and i drift in a lot that he owns that has many turns and is pretty clean of trees so i dont hit anything. HE GIVES ME PERMISSION TO DO THIS. However he would perfer i didn't and now that i have my own car i can't use his so maybe i should have been more clear my fault but still it wasn't cool.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:23 PM
Herknav
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TheNewMustangOwner

My cars are my pride and joy man i love them, so yea i kinda do.
Then you are a fool. I hope for your families sake you that the world doesn't proveit to you too hard.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:17 PM
PDXStangDude
1st Gear Member

Are some of you guys jealous because this kid can go and setup a GT to drift? I haven't seen one reason for all the crap that is being dished out to him.

I bet money most of you when you were in your teens did some pretty stupid crap...

He is asking for advise and receives mostly ridicule. I have to agree with him if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all.

Quick Reply: Mustang handeling