Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ugliest 2005 Mustang GT ever.

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 01:35 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Ugliest 2005 Mustang GT ever.

Sometimes too much..is well too much..

I will take the twin turbo..
Old 09-29-2006, 01:36 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

I wouldn't call it rice (except for the damn wing) it has the 'Go' to go with the 'Show'
Old 09-29-2006, 01:39 PM
bascho
3rd Gear Member

Isn't a famous engine builder/drag racer involved in the Shadrock Mustang project? I want to say Holman of Holman & Moody....but I can't remember exactly. Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

Either way I like it. TT V8's are badass!!!! Engine parts sticking through the hood are what muscle cars are all about people!!!! If you don't like that look that your love of muscle cars is under suspicion.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:39 PM
McChicken
2nd Gear Member

I read about that thing in Modified Mustangs. It has so many scoops. They should call it Baskin Robbins.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:45 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

In searching for the type of wheels I found this article.

http://kansascity.bizjournals.com/ka...4/daily37.html

Is that the same weld racing? Seems they are in trouble and being bought by American racing.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Archion
4th Gear Member

Not all muscle cars had the engine parts through the hoods, only what we used to call the Squirrels, you know the ones, they have the jack end all assed up (not mistyped) with the traction bars and the studid way too lumpy cam and the way too high gears and they cant get much past 65mph and cant figure out why...lol, thats the ones.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:47 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Well.. its got the power to look ugly so I cant really say much. That engine looks like it could power a small third world country. Id rather have a breather, or a set of stacks sticking through the hood than the curved tubes of my turbo setup.. they dont do anything by sticking through the hood, they just couldnt fit them under there.. they should have done a cowl or something cause if its not sucking in air it doesnt need to be sticking out of the hood, JMO. But yeah this is old news anyways, theyve had threads about in the Mustang news section for like... months and months [8D]
Old 09-29-2006, 02:24 PM
NVR4GIT

ORIGINAL: Archion

Not all muscle cars had the engine parts through the hoods, only what we used to call the Squirrels, you know the ones, they have the jack end all assed up (not mistyped) with the traction bars and the studid way too lumpy cam and the way too high gears and they cant get much past 65mph and cant figure out why...lol, thats the ones.
TOO FUNNY...that sounds like my first car! HEY, it was cool in the 80's man! I had my 79 TA, jacked up with Cragar SS rims, traction bars, my turbo mufflers that ended at the rear axle, jammin to AC/DC with my ripped jeans, concert t-shirt, and denim jacket with the collar up! Oh, and I can't forget the mullet! Ahhhh, those were the days....
Old 09-29-2006, 02:35 PM
QuickShortBus
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: bascho
Isn't a famous engine builder/drag racer involved in the Shadrock Mustang project? I want to say Holman of Holman & Moody....but I can't remember exactly. Does anyone know who I'm talking about?
I know what you are talking about and no the Shadrach cars were built by Platt & Payne, not Holman Moody. This is a tribute car built by Pure Power Motorsports.

Holmany Moody were best known for their work on the GT Mark IIs (aka GT40s), A/FX Mustangs, Shelby Cobras and stock cars. I've been to their shop many times since I don't live to far away, lots of neat stuff in there all the time.
Old 09-29-2006, 02:42 PM
S2K1
1st Gear Member

Get rid of some scoops and graphics and it wouldn't look half bad.

Quick Reply: Ugliest 2005 Mustang GT ever.