Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Ford has a Shelby! Price Astronomical!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 07:31 PM
Meph
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: My Ford has a Cobra! Price Astronomical!!!

If people will pay it, the market will charge it.

That is why they can "get away" with charging that. Personally I'd rather just beef up my V6 than have one of those. A LOT less money. Hell less money than a GT! It just won't have a fancy emblam on the side [&:]
Old 09-29-2006, 07:33 PM
Booster
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: My Ford has a Cobra! Price Astronomical!!!

My dealer calls it ADP (Added Dealer Profit). I saw an 06 Ford GT with a $95,000.00 ADP. That added price is where the negotiations start. Harley Davidson dealers do the same thing.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:41 PM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: My Ford has a Shelby! Price Astronomical!!!

Made up thread, any "MUSTANG lover" knows, what '07 SHELBY'S go for.

WTF, ppl sometimes need to get a life, if, ya got a paid for ' 05 GT, $$$$$ ain't an object.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:18 PM
rasguedo

ORIGINAL: LegallyTorchRED

WTF, ppl sometimes need to get a life, if, ya got a paid for ' 05 GT, $$$$$ ain't an object.
Really, good catch you must be full of infinite wisdom. Paid off GT is High 20's.... Hmmm, maybe thats why money is an object. Have you ever heard of people saving money, inheritances of little money, re-mortgaging a house for a higher loan, WORK? Just because someone can pay off a car in almost three years doesnt mean they are rich enough to buy a 70,000 dollar car. I like how a lot of people on this board can judge others behind the mask of the internet. As far as a "Mustang lover" that is all relative im sure there are many people on this board that know more about the Mustang than you...does that not make you a Mustang lover? I love my car but never said I know everything about them. People sometimes love there wifes or husbands and dont even know anything about them. Once upon a time you where a newbie also, people love to be so critical. Obviously you have some serious issues that me getting a life cant solve.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:38 PM
captainxanax
1st Gear Member

if you can have it, why not?
if you cant have it, why worry? (make it a dream, a fantasy - hell that is why pony cars are back)

plus, with the financial hits Ford is taking, if they can market and profit right now from any product.... who the hell are we to try and take that away from them?
Old 09-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Archion
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LegallyTorchRED

wow what happens if you have saved a better part of your life and pd cash for a car, does that mean money is of no object either.

Maybe you just need to go back to your mommy's basement, beat off again, pop a few pimples, then go suck on her tit, that should tide you over till you go back to school monday...

Oh thats right, never mind you are "supposed" to be a lawyer... The lowest form of life on earth, go chase some more ****ing ambulances.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:59 PM
custom interior

yikes archion, a little harsh!! give the guy a break, it's obvious you have some deep rooted issues, he is probably fighting his own battles!! hey ragsuedo...did you learn anything today?
Old 09-30-2006, 01:16 PM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

TY Ci

I just consider the source. Very eloquent, and adult like. His blow up doll, must have sprung a leak.
Old 09-30-2006, 01:46 PM
Sonic Boom NH
2nd Gear Member

Actually there is a Cobra Mustang for 2007 which is the Shelby Cobra SVT. Many articles on-line and vendors call it what it really is. It is not just a Shelby, but rather the complete name is Shelby Cobra SVT Mustang…

So there you have it, there is indeed a Cobra Mustang for 2007…
Old 09-30-2006, 09:19 PM
grabberorange1
3rd Gear Member

after i wasted my time reading through all this sh it, it makes one proud to be a member of this jacked up forumn[sm=wtf.gif]

Quick Reply: My Ford has a Shelby! Price Astronomical!!!