Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LM Axlebacks - Without the LM Price tag $$

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 01:25 AM
Quick S
2nd Gear Member

Default LM Axlebacks - Without the LM Price tag $$

Just to let everyone know, if your looking into SLP or Boom-Tube LM Axle-Backs, found these at RPM Outlet.

I was looking into the SLP's, Boom Tubes or putting on Glasspacks to my Pypes X-pipe, Like this person did...

The MotoBlue set-up seems to be the best of both worlds . Yeah, my exhaust guy can custom fabricate a glassback Axle-Back too, but probably not in that $149.95 price range...... yep, I can see me ordering these come Monday [sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 10-01-2006, 02:58 AM
mvm549
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: LM Axlebacks - Without the LM Price tag $$

ya let me know how they sound
Old 10-01-2006, 03:03 AM
Glengemen
2nd Gear Member

That seems like a really good price. Be sure to get back on what they sound like. Always liked the sound of glasspacks.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Quick S
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Glengemen

That seems like a really good price. Be sure to get back on what they sound like. Always liked the sound of glasspacks.
yeah, I had glassspacks on my last car, Sounded Awesome!!

I still haven't had the time to put on my Pipes X-pipe either .

Ordering these Motoblue Axlebacks Monday , so hopfully by next week, I can plan a day to put it all on [sm=wootwoot.gif].

Oh yeah, I will definitly post a sound clip [sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 10-13-2006, 05:09 PM
watsonaka
1st Gear Member

Quick S

You ever get these MotoBlues on your car? I'd like to know how the sound is if you have. Sure looks like a bargain if they sound good.

Thanks Jack
Old 10-13-2006, 06:08 PM
thesilentchase

I'm a bit interested in these as well. Can't beat that price, but I haven't found any threads about how they sound, and I've checked several forums.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Quick S
2nd Gear Member

Sorry guys, but I didn't order the the MotoBlue Axles yet. I fiqure, I'm going to goto my exhaust guy first to get a price to put glasspacks on with the X-Pipe, if his price is close to what I would spend on the Axlebacks as well, then I'll go with the orginal plan and have him do it. If its going to be more then the Axlebacks, then I will just have him put the X-pipe on and then order the MotoBlue Axlebacks. My work scheledule has been so crazy that I haven't had the time to get to exhaust shop [:@], Now I'm making an attempt tommarrow as a matter of fact, I'm not answering the phone from now till tommarrow in all attempts to ignore my employer, so I can get this done, LOL. The only thing that riddles me a little, how much difference would the exhaust note be, if any, with the glasspacks being in Mid-placement or as axlebacks?????
Old 10-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: Quick S

Sorry guys, but I didn't order the the MotoBlue Axles yet. I fiqure, I'm going to goto my exhaust guy first to get a price to put glasspacks on with the X-Pipe, if his price is close to what I would spend on the Axlebacks as well, then I'll go with the orginal plan and have him do it. If its going to be more then the Axlebacks, then I will just have him put the X-pipe on and then order the MotoBlue Axlebacks. My work scheledule has been so crazy that I haven't had the time to get to exhaust shop [:@], Now I'm making an attempt tommarrow as a matter of fact, I'm not answering the phone from now till tommarrow in all attempts to ignore my employer, so I can get this done, LOL. The only thing that riddles me a little, how much difference would the exhaust note be, if any, with the glasspacks being in Mid-placement or as axlebacks?????
Whatever you order, DO NOT order it from RPM Outlet. They suck. (and yes I have personal experience with them on a couple of occasions) Good prices but if you have ANY problems, you are screwed.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:32 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

Set of slightly used SLP Loudmouths for sale here!!!! 4k miles on them and only 250.00 Plus I'll pay for shipping!
Old 10-13-2006, 07:37 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sherwood06GT

Set of slightly used SLP Loudmouths for sale here!!!! 4k miles on them and only 250.00 Plus I'll pay for shipping!
Anyone know whether our SLPs will fit on previous model Mustangs?

Quick Reply: LM Axlebacks - Without the LM Price tag $$