Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I love this car!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 01:34 AM
gt7er
1st Gear Member

Default RE: I love this car!

ORIGINAL: KTownGT

I love driving a mustang. I got complemented on my Stang getting some MacDonalds from the cashier, and another worker. Hell, I even pulled a number [8D]
It isn't the first time either, I get looks, complements, and thumbs up from tons of Mustang drivers, it is an awesome feeling when you are driving around in this car!

I am soo glad I didn't go towards GM/Pontiac. [sm=vader1.gif]
im really curious to know how you got the number...details please!
Old 10-06-2006, 02:43 AM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: gt7er

I love driving a mustang. I got complemented on my Stang getting some MacDonalds from the cashier, and another worker. Hell, I even pulled a number [8D]
It isn't the first time either, I get looks, complements, and thumbs up from tons of Mustang drivers, it is an awesome feeling when you are driving around in this car!

im really curious to know how you got the number...details please!
Double post.

I was in line at the MacDonalds in my home town, and I just drove up they said I love your car, blah blah, and one handed me her number, and she said call me sometime. [sm=pimp.gif]

She wasn't terrible, but she wasn't like amazingly hot.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:33 PM
ALaS

ORIGINAL: RCT06GT

The female attention is excellent with our vehicle. Be on the lookout for me posting pictures with some girls modeling in front of my car sometime this weekend.

I've had mine since May and have turned quite a few heads. There are these little kids that play football in the street every day and I see them while coming home from work or school. They all go nuts when they see my car and start pointing and stuff. It never gets old!

My favorite is when the retarded guy gets all excited and starts drooling excessively everywhere. He makes my day, and should yours too.

Let me get in on the female action, jaction.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: ALaS

ORIGINAL: RCT06GT

The female attention is excellent with our vehicle. Be on the lookout for me posting pictures with some girls modeling in front of my car sometime this weekend.

I've had mine since May and have turned quite a few heads. There are these little kids that play football in the street every day and I see them while coming home from work or school. They all go nuts when they see my car and start pointing and stuff. It never gets old!

My favorite is when the retarded guy gets all excited and starts drooling excessively everywhere. He makes my day, and should yours too.

Let me get in on the female action, jaction.
If it is on your car then its a Big No-No [sm=nono.gif].
Old 10-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Rt1Rebel
3rd Gear Member

I've been through it all, but I won the final coup last weekend... My stoic Porsche/BMW- driving brother had ridiculed my choice of my new car for months. I finally took him for a drive. When he saw how good it felt on the road, and I told him I have 300 HP, get 22 MPG on 87 octane, and I paid less than 28K, I could see it in his eyes that he realized his brother was pretty smart after all...
Old 10-06-2006, 11:04 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

yes, but when he can walk the rice paper without leaving
a trace, then he will have learned....

ORIGINAL: randy78045

You made a wise choice grasshopper...