Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 07:28 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Default V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)

V6 slaughtered a little Toyota or whatever this thing is. Saw this about a mile from my house when I was on my way home today. From the looks of it, Toyota was doing an illegal u-turn and the Stang smashed them for it. There was hardly any damage to the stang, the front bumper was laying on the ground off to the side in basically one piece. However the other car had severe front end damage and alot of side damage on the far side as well. I had to turn left at the intersection so I got a 360 view of the cars and from the looks of it the Stang was basically on top of the other car, the left front wheel was almost inside the engine bay of the little car. I tried to get other pictures but by the time I got up there to go around the corner there were tons of people and it was kinda hard holding the camera and turning at the same time lol. Its sad to see nice cars get wrecked like this.

[IMG]local://upfiles/37638/3125E8B695B049159F7A7D137D5AE052.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10-11-2006, 07:33 PM
myredgt
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)

Looks like the Toyota was doing an illegal U-turn. [&:]
Old 10-11-2006, 07:35 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Yeah could have been... actually that makes more sense why there was damage on the side of it too. Edited* thanks [8D]
Old 10-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Meph
2nd Gear Member

Why's it sad? Bad drivers + them not driving the GEO they should be driving = this.

If they were street racing and simply zipped through the red light hopefully they die within the next week from internal injuries sustained.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:48 PM
S2K1
1st Gear Member

Hopefully no one was hurt, and BTW it's a Honda Accord.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:54 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: S2K1

Hopefully no one was hurt, and BTW it's a Honda Accord.
Yeah sorry I didnt know what it was, they all look the same [&:]. And no, someone was hurt, or at least acting like it. To the left of the cars and the fire engine there were probably... 10 police cars, 2-3 ambulances and a couple fire rescue vehicles and I saw someone on a stretcher and 1 other sitting just on the back of the (..I guess you could say bumper...) of the ambulance.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:45 AM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

so you posted a thread joking about an accident that somebody could have been seriously injured or killed in? im laughing histerically...
Old 10-12-2006, 01:04 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 8cd03gro

so you posted a thread joking about an accident that somebody could have been seriously injured or killed in? im laughing histerically...
And who said I was joking about the accident? I simply posted it to show that our cars hold up decently in a wreck and that its never good when a stang gets damaged like that... no one was joking about anything. I think you need to chill out, no one asked for your smart ***, mis-informed comment.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:09 AM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

"V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)" sounds pretty sarcastic to me. i don't mean to be an *******, but come on man.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:18 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 8cd03gro

"V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)" sounds pretty sarcastic to me. i don't mean to be an *******, but come on man.
Its called a pun.. you know, a play on words.. maybe to attract attention, to get people to read the thread. God forbid I try to think of a creative title or something! Jesus chill the f*ck out, if I wanted to make fun of them I wouldve said something like "OMG Stang ****in OWNS a *** ricer!!!" I suppose in order to be -politically correct- I should have blandly named my title "Crash". Would that have suited you better? Im really very sorry, I had no idea that we were to all obey your rules and opinions on what is sarcastic and what is derrogatory. Next time Ill try to remember that I have to be sensative to everyones feelings because "thats just nice". Sorry but arent you the one who has been in 2 wrecks in 1 day? Not my fault you cant handle your vehicle, so no need to come in here and bash me because you think Im being "mean" to accident victims, because youre sadly mistaken.

Quick Reply: V6 Stang crushes the competition (literally)