Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do you hate when you see a chick driving faster car?

Old 10-25-2006, 04:56 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Do you hate when you see a chick driving faster car?

Congratulations BigDave!

And yeah, Orion youre right, its about the money with most chicks. Whichever car costs more is the one they like, but it seems like the girls who like/drive ricers are the ones who actually care about speed/performance... why is that?
Old 10-25-2006, 04:59 PM
doodad
5th Gear Member

if you would have raced against a civic or cavalier and after you murder him/her.. wouldn't you be happy? well.. girls in vettes would beat us but they wouldn't think it is the car.. they would think it is them!!!
Old 10-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

Congratulations BigDave!

And yeah, Orion youre right, its about the money with most chicks. Whichever car costs more is the one they like, but it seems like the girls who like/drive ricers are the ones who actually care about speed/performance... why is that?
'cause ricers are more affordable, and most younger folks are in that catagory.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:09 PM
BigDave
3rd Gear Member

What gets me is the girl down the street (the redneck referred to above) with a 2005 Mustang GT. I'll be out washing my car and as she drives by I'll never even get a glance from here. The car does not make the person. Anyone who truely appreciates muscle will give note to another person and their car. I admire anyone with a nice Mustang, I even wave to the odd old Camaro out there when I see one. I think that the chick that buys a nice piece of iron, then turns off to anyone that isn't looking at THEIR ride is an *** anyhow. If someone comes alongside in a vette and acknowledges me as competition...well that is a sort of a compliment isn't it??

Thanks for the kiddo comments...I'm working on a pit crew (6 boys now!)
Old 10-25-2006, 05:14 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BigDave

What gets me is the girl down the street (the redneck referred to above) with a 2005 Mustang GT. I'll be out washing my car and as she drives by I'll never even get a glance from here. The car does not make the person. Anyone who truely appreciates muscle will give note to another person and their car. I admire anyone with a nice Mustang, I even wave to the odd old Camaro out there when I see one. I think that the chick that buys a nice piece of iron, then turns off to anyone that isn't looking at THEIR ride is an *** anyhow. If someone comes alongside in a vette and acknowledges me as competition...well that is a sort of a compliment isn't it??

Thanks for the kiddo comments...I'm working on a pit crew (6 boys now!)
Wow, nice! Well, look at this way, youll never have to pay for marriages lol...
Old 10-25-2006, 05:15 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Ok, another chick's perspective!! [sm=kiss.gif] I guess Im just weird but I dont give a ratts *** what you are driving, if you come up to me at a light and want some of it, its a total turn on!!!!! YES I said TURN ON!! If you back down...........well all I can say is bye bye P***Y!!! ROF!!

BTW......even if I lose, Im still glad you played with me!!!
Old 10-25-2006, 05:19 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BigDave

My wife has gotten several comments when she hauls her "big-n-pregnant" self out the left seat of my car at church. Does not fit what you would expect driving a 12 second car!
BTW, we had twins yesterday!

[IMG]local://upfiles/35567/D5FBDBE2D40B4A5CB4C564114C342135.jpg[/IMG]

THOSE BABIES ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS!!!
Old 10-25-2006, 05:21 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StowesStang

Ok, another chick's perspective!! [sm=kiss.gif] I guess Im just weird but I dont give a ratts *** what you are driving, if you come up to me at a light and want some of it, its a total turn on!!!!! YES I said TURN ON!! If you back down...........well all I can say is bye bye P***Y!!! ROF!!

LOL... <3 your posts lol, youre so hilarious. I was actually about to pm you and tell you to get in here and say something!

See most chicks arent like you though... I see these cute little chicks in these Honduh civics all the time and theyll pass me on the interstate and ill speed up a bit and get up beside them and they just dont even wanna play (sometimes dont even look over) so freakin boring! Then again that could just be that the chicks my age around here are just really stuck up...
Old 10-25-2006, 05:29 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

ORIGINAL: StowesStang

LOL... <3 your posts lol, youre so hilarious. I was actually about to pm you and tell you to get in here and say something!

See most chicks arent like you though... I see these cute little chicks in these Honduh civics all the time and theyll pass me on the interstate and ill speed up a bit and get up beside them and they just dont even wanna play (sometimes dont even look over) so freakin boring! Then again that could just be that the chicks my age around here are just really stuck up...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Yeah Im a bit slow on threads today!!

Well hmmmmm, sounds like there is a "chick issue" in your area OR it could be that we just have some pretty radical chicks where I live! ROF Aint no way Im passing down a poke at me, win or lose! LOL Earlier this summer I had a guy in an LS1 Camaro rip me a new ***...not once, not twice, but I went after him a third time hoping there was a chance (didnt happen, go figure)....anyway what Im getting at, he and I are now buddies and have much respect for one another!!
Old 10-25-2006, 05:44 PM
BlackSpirit
2nd Gear Member

My wife just told me she gets dirty looks every time she drives my car, I told her she shouldn't drive it then, lol.
Congratulations on you two beautiful angels!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Do you hate when you see a chick driving faster car?