Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The best day Ever

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 09:58 PM
jaznasy69
2nd Gear Member

Default The best day Ever

Today I took my S-500 to the dealer for preventive maitnence required by benz. While I was there I sat in a 06 FORD GT.. It was like an airplane cockpit. They had the nerve to have the key inside so I truned the key to ACC just to play around a bit. I got a lil carried away with the raido but Im a customer RIGHT?

Well the service man (NOT A REAL Mech) came out and told me that they was going to be a while cause they needed an O2 sensor and had to wait till it got there. I was a lil anoyed cause i dont think i need one but who cares I dont have to pay for it.... I sit back in the car and a sales man comes over to me and I told him I really like the car and why I was there . He told me he was leaving on break but I can take it around the block. INSTANT WOOD... I started it up he slaped the dealer plate on it and I slowly left there. I got all of 100 feet and I just had to let loose... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN This thing is a rocket.

I took it on the parkway where no trucks are aloud and opened it upfrom a rolling 40 I jumped to 160 almost instantly the supercharger kicked in and I felt my ballz in my throut. When I say awsome I mean F#$%ing awsome With my adrenilin rush going on I couldnt even hear the engine... I wish this day didnt have to end

All I can Say Is WoW what a way to start the winter
Old 10-30-2006, 10:02 PM
4.0 Stang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: The best day Ever

SICK
Old 10-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Black06stang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jaznasy69

Today I took my S-500 to the dealer for preventive maitnence required by benz. While I was there I sat in a 06 FORD GT.. It was like an airplane cockpit. They had the nerve to have the key inside so I truned the key to ACC just to play around a bit. I got a lil carried away with the raido but Im a customer RIGHT?

Well the service man (NOT A REAL Mech) came out and told me that they was going to be a while cause they needed an O2 sensor and had to wait till it got there. I was a lil anoyed cause i dont think i need one but who cares I dont have to pay for it.... I sit back in the car and a sales man comes over to me and I told him I really like the car and why I was there . He told me he was leaving on break but I can take it around the block. INSTANT WOOD... I started it up he slaped the dealer plate on it and I slowly left there. I got all of 100 feet and I just had to let loose... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN This thing is a rocket.

I took it on the parkway where no trucks are aloud and opened it upfrom a rolling 40 I jumped to 160 almost instantly the supercharger kicked in and I felt my ballz in my throut. When I say awsome I mean F#$%ing awsome With my adrenilin rush going on I couldnt even hear the engine... I wish this day didnt have to end

I dont know for sure....but I smell [sm=bs.gif]
Old 10-30-2006, 10:07 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

someone actually had a ford gt outside impossible
Old 10-30-2006, 10:23 PM
Hicompression
2nd Gear Member

With spelling and grammar as bad as above...I seriously doubt this 12 year old drove a GT let alone drives a Benz. If he is for real, I want to know what kind of job he has. Obviously it doesn't involve writing skills.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:27 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

you can get a 2001 s500 for maybe 300 a month. mercedes dont exactly hold value these days.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:28 PM
jaznasy69
2nd Gear Member

just cause you havent even seen one dont hate... What are you a school teacher. Im in the carnival business i own rides and games in NY
Old 10-30-2006, 10:55 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

I went to Dallas Mustang a couple of weeks ago and had the privalege of sitting inside a Ford GT. It was black and it was beautiful.
I live in Abilene and was looking for some things for my 06GT.
I asked the guy if he had had any Shelby's brought in yet and he said "yeah we got one in now"
I was like WOW can I see it? I drove all the way from Abilene. I know that you guys may not let people in the back due to insurance reasons but I'd love to look at it.
Then he said "Oh wait its not a GT500 I though you said GT."
I said welp id love to get a gander at that thing too.
He took me in the back where the dyno was and they had some NICE stangs.
Classics along with modern.. then the GT was there..
OOOOFFFFFFF what a beauty.

Saying this I'll say it would be very unuasual for a person that works at a place like that to let you drive a Ford GT... but it is possible.
I got to sit in it etc.. but not drive. So again... its feasable.. if its true... you got lucky, and the person that let you do it got.... stupid.. hehe
Old 10-30-2006, 11:19 PM
jaznasy69
2nd Gear Member

I was at the dealer when I got to drive it .. The salesmen dont really care they had my car so i guess they felt that i wasnt going any where .. My heart is still pounding from the power. ive never driven any thing over 400 b4 and supercharged wow... The only thing is since the engine is in the back the weight shifts at high speeds.. I think the wheel base should be more wide
Old 10-30-2006, 11:21 PM
Black06stang
4th Gear Member

just cause you havent even seen one dont hate... What are you a school teacher. Im in the carnival business i own rides and games in NY
I'm 16, and I have sat in one, to be precise, the first GT convertible in the country.

Quick Reply: The best day Ever