Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CHIN SPOILERS

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 03:11 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Default RE: CHIN SPOILERS

Lol.. yeah I just linked the homepage lol.. Theres no reason that a bunch of people should have to explain where to get them, theres TONS of places and ads just on this very website that sell them.. not to mention google. All it takes is 2-3 clicks instead of making threads and waiting for people to answer then asking AGAIN later on after people have already said.

Not trying to be mean or anything Maraman but most all the sites have pics of the chin spoilers on them.. dont be afraid to do a little exploring on the site and sponsors site yourself... it never hurt anyone to do a little research instead of just asking for info and pics to be handed to them... especially info and pics that have been discussed 109812 times before. Past threads can also be searched through by using this https://mustangforums.com/search.asp (lol Cryptic)
Old 11-13-2006, 04:35 AM
cryptic26djp
4th Gear Member

You are a trip Bl1nkage!

I would like to add a different spin to his question though. I could tell anyone that Ebay sells tons of **** for our Mustangs. However, when I ask a question on this forum - such as the one on this thread. I am asking for links to QUALITY items and not the knockoff pieces of crap that some people sell. As we all know, a lot of these parts have a different finished quality and fit to them. So its not so much as to which company sells what.... its which item is the BEST for the PRICE.

Example: That sh!tty company on Ebay, hood4sale, they have cheap fiberglass hoods......and was tempting to grab one based on price alone. However, after doing research (through this forum) I determined that their stuff is just plain **** and when you actually talk to the person about their products you will see that even their customer service SUCKS! That psycho b!tch sent me over 30 emails in one day ranting and raving about complete nonsense. I had to block her from my account!!!!

Anyways...... I went off on a tangent just now - my bad

Take care Bl1nkage! Oh, before I joined the Army - over 10 years ago - I helped build the Ocoee Mall. The one with all the glass around it. I am from the Melbourne Beach area. I sure do miss Florida!!!
Old 11-13-2006, 01:42 PM
PDXStangDude
1st Gear Member

https://www.cervinis.com/Default.aspx

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/

http://www.fangperformance.com/php/

This is for chin spoilers not SSE, Xenon, or full body kits.. Although Fang does full body kits they sell their Chin Spoiler separately IIRC.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:08 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Haha, yeah I understand... but just about all the forum sponsors are good quality companies, so any of them can be trusted and most of their products (especially stuff like body pieces) are all from the same distributor companies anyways. But yeah I get where youre comin from.

And yeah that mall was nice when it first opened, then it slowly went downhill and now its just like.. a blast zone. Its actually about a mile from my house and it still LOOKS nice and everything, but good Lord, stay away from it on friday and saturday nights... [8D] I actually like the melbourne area, we have a surf spot that we go to just south of IndiAtlantic that is just awesome.. no rocks, no seaweed.. although the waves could be bigger, but what can you expect for east coast
Old 11-14-2006, 10:50 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

thanks for the tips guys but im looking for chins painted and shipped for good prices, im wodering if you guys know any good sites i can get good deals, ive doen some research but its not like ive searched every site and sometimes people get deals and dont tell people, so just wondering thanks