Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some updated pictures

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 07:04 PM
LimeTime
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Some updated pictures

ORIGINAL: doodad

Can i ask something.? sure it is nice ride and i see that you spend some money and time on your car.. everything is good but don't you think that shelby badge is kinda rice? everything is awesome and i think you should drop shelby badge and put there MUSTANG.
I appreciate your opinion doodad, rice meaning fake I guess. Like stated above I am leaning towards taking the decals off and good idea on the Mustang, but I will probably leave it plain. I will definetly leave the GT 350 rockers though, I personally love the way they look.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:07 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LimeTime
Finally had some time to update, please all opinions positive/negative are welcome.
I just installed the new inlet elbow today. You can't tell from the pictures but my
stripes have some light metallic lime in them...looks rather cool in the sun!!
Great looking Mustang. Its a complete package, well thought out. The black painted stripes are georgous and your right I can't see the green in them. I was thinking of silver vinyl stripes on my black stang but they pale in comparison to your painted ones.

If I drive to Vancouver would you give me a good deal on painting mine. I'm in Michigan only a short drive. Ha Ha.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:14 PM
doodad
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LimeTime

ORIGINAL: doodad

Can i ask something.? sure it is nice ride and i see that you spend some money and time on your car.. everything is good but don't you think that shelby badge is kinda rice? everything is awesome and i think you should drop shelby badge and put there MUSTANG.
I appreciate your opinion doodad, rice meaning fake I guess. Like stated above I am leaning towards taking the decals off and good idea on the Mustang, but I will probably leave it plain. I will definetly leave the GT 350 rockers though, I personally love the way they look.
i love the way it looks too.. i bet that thing looks a lot better in person. yeah rice mean kinda fake.. even shelby badges looks good, no lie but i think MUSTANG badge would look great since we are not shelby[&o]

regardless.. AWESOME job, beatiful color and kickass ride you got there..
Old 11-14-2006, 07:45 PM
S2K1
1st Gear Member

Looks real nice! I don't usually like the Legend Lime, but that one is awesome!
Old 11-14-2006, 07:51 PM
LimeTime
1st Gear Member

If I drive to Vancouver would you give me a good deal on painting mine. I'm in Michigan only a short drive. Ha Ha.

LOL...no problem,come on down...

Thanks again guys!
Old 11-14-2006, 07:55 PM
gidyup
2nd Gear Member

Nice car.

I had a lime green '67 in college so when I was looking at the '06 I came very close to getting the LL. The only reason I didn't was because the one 5-speed that the dealer had in stock didn't have the other options I wanted so I opted to drive home a Satin Silver with everything I wanted - it was an immediate gratification thing
Old 11-14-2006, 08:47 PM
GuitarGuyBMG
2nd Gear Member

How do you like your Hurst shifter? I'm trying to decide between that and the steeda tri-ax
Old 11-14-2006, 09:01 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

Looks sweet to me! Not a LL fan(initially) but I went to the dealership the other day(they had a left over LL GT automatic with charcoal 17" Bullitts) and I couldn't stop noticing it, looks much nicer close up. Your car looks like a '67 GT350 IMO, I see no problem with the "Shelby" identification badging, after all it wasn't like Shelby Mustangs were made from something other than a Mustang. I'd only maybe either polish or chrome dip the fanblades, car looks hot as is IMO.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:07 PM
callahan
3rd Gear Member

I don't like the Shelby decals since the car is NOT a Shelby. I would delete the Shelby decals. I would add side window scoops to complete the look. Overall, I think it looks nice.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:09 PM
grabberorange1
3rd Gear Member

Car looks great, and I like the LL and the other colors that you don't see many of (obviously)...but that dealer license plate frame has got to go!

Quick Reply: Some updated pictures