Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Look at what some a$$hole did to my car

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 04:35 PM
enog
1st Gear Member

Default Look at what some a$$hole did to my car

I work inside of a grocery store, in a pharmacy so I dont usually get out of work until after dark. I wake up this morning and see this on my passenger door. I park my car in the spot furthest from all other cars, and this **** still happens. It pisses me off that the person didnt have the decency to leave a note or anything, not like I expect it but it would have been nice. There was a much larger dent between those to, but my dad and I popped it out with a glass plunger. We will try to remove the others this evening when I get off work, if not, then Im off to get some estimates done.

[IMG]local://upfiles/39672/9422B4CF88D342E0AC113C5E2FD9FAF6.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-15-2006, 04:39 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Look at what some a$$hole did to my car

sorry to see that....hope you can work those other
small dents out.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:59 PM
PistolPez73
2nd Gear Member

I can't stand people who have no respect for other people's property. That just burns me up. I'm trying to prevent this from happening to me (I park away from cars or look for other people who might care about their vehicle as much as I care about mine, other mustangs or beamers, etc.), but I know it is only a matter of time before something like this happens to me. I just hope I don't get it as bad as you did. Sorry to see that, hope you can get things fixed up quick.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:06 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Same thing happened to me except, I don't know where it happened. Mine actually chipped the paint and just had to be right on the crease or molding of the door and is extremely noticable. Mine is really small but I will have to get the door repainted...
Old 11-15-2006, 05:17 PM
KCsGT

That sucks enog, inconsiderate a-holes. [:@]

It seems we all do the same thing - park as far away as possible from other cars. I thought I was the only one that did it. If I go into a restaurant I'll get a window seat so I can keep an eye on my 'stang. Trust no one!

-Ken

Old 11-15-2006, 05:18 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

Don't you just hate it that there are people out there who not only do not care about others belongings but obviously their own, I mean to be completely careless and hit someone elses car. Sorry man, kinda stuff pisses me off too, I once went to autozone to pick up some things and parked with 3 empty spaces on each side of my car on the farthest lane from the door and the only 2 other people to come in park right next to me on both sides of my car.... anyway sry hope it all works out...
Old 11-15-2006, 05:25 PM
jt14894
2nd Gear Member

Fargin bastage!
I feel your pain.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:27 PM
me2003

That sucks, i have had that happen to my car allready too. I always park as far away from other cars as possible but somehow some a ss hole in some rust bucket car desideds it good to park by me.. I would love to watch the dick do that to my car so can smash his face through his windsheild. Its impossible to have nice things and not have people wreck it for you. I wish they made all parking stalls as big as the handi cap ones.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mattblasi

Don't you just hate it that there are people out there who not only do not care about others belongings but obviously their own, I mean to be completely careless and hit someone elses car. Sorry man, kinda stuff pisses me off too, I once went to autozone to pick up some things and parked with 3 empty spaces on each side of my car on the farthest lane from the door and the only 2 other people to come in park right next to me on both sides of my car.... anyway sry hope it all works out...

Yea, WTF....what is up with that kind of stupid behavior? I mean it has happened to me countless time...I park way the frick out in neverland to avoid other cars and what happens but some ****forbrains ****nuts parks right next to me, like there was a sign on my window that says "Please Park Next To Me Even Though I Am Obviously Out Here To Avoid Idiots Like You"!!! Geeez, what do some people use for brains?

Old 11-15-2006, 05:31 PM
ScreaminYellow
1st Gear Member

You know it is almost worth them doing it for you to catch them[:@]

Quick Reply: Look at what some a$$hole did to my car