Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

KEEYYYYED!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 10:10 PM
awakeinAZ
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: KEEYYYYED!!!!

pigs- would love to catch someone doing it sometime.......
Old 11-22-2006, 10:18 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

i also think it's just random and not personal.

sorry it happened
Old 11-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Agleon
2nd Gear Member

If I ever get keyed and find that person...... I will break their thumbs.

You try doing normal stuff w/o thumbs.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:10 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: moosestang

I'm guessing you are young since you came out of the store with your mom and judging by that assumption it's very likely someone you know. There are random acts of vandalism of course, but a keying like that sounds personal to me.

I reserve the right to kill anyone who ****s with my personal property. Yes I realize i'm talking about ending someones life because they scratched my car and under certain circumstances i'm ok with that. Yes i'm a little mentally ill, consider this your warning.

I very much agree with, support and follow this very policy. If you screw with my car it will be the LAST thing you will ever do without someone feeding you through a straw (if your lucky).

I agree that it may have been someone you know but honestly there are so many haters out there, my friends 350Z got keyed once and we found out it was this little ricer kid just tryin to be cool with his 16 yr old friends while they mock his car because they can't afford a nice one. This is why my Mustang ONLY comes out on cruisin days when I will be with the car 90% of the time. I actually park and take up 2 spots if I go to eat, and the owners of the places I usually go like the car so they just let it be

How much is it gonna cost you to fix it? I know in Maryland since it was a vandalism the most they can charge you is $250 regardless of deductible since it goes agains uninsured motorist. I'm not sure about other places though. Hope by random chance you find out who the bastard is....btw what about someone your mom may have pissed off? I mean if they saw her with you its possible too.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:48 AM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

Sorry to hear that man. I hate these kind of threads. If I were you and found out who did it I would find where they live and instead of keying their car, I would take a chainsaw to their house lol.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:57 AM
Ford_Dude
5th Gear Member

ya if someone did that to my cat and I saw or found out who definitely did it I think it would be better if I didn't find out cause I don't want to go to jail or execution
I would probably shock them in a way that wouldn't be fatal but VERY VERY painful and they would lose the use of their legs and anything below the waist they would live but at that point they wouldn't want to anymore
BTW as long at the electrical path doesn't cross the heart or brain you can get allot before being fatal
and if you use a red hot knife (ok this is starting to get crazy)
remember death can be easy when compared to other methods
I don't think the anger would last quite long enough for the torture
Old 11-23-2006, 01:58 AM
Snake 42

I think the comment about taking two parking spaces is what likely got the car keyed. Any jerk that does that deserves to be keyed. Rather you should park at the far end of the lot away from the door and other cars.
Old 11-23-2006, 02:46 AM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

Ignore the newbee post...

But then again, also take notice! Doing something like parking to close to another vehicle or taking 2 spaces usually warrants a doording or keying according to some people.

Tips:
- just park on the edges of parking lots so you only have one vehicle to deal with.
- NEVER park next to an suv. Chances are it's a female driving it, avec kids...
- If you come back and see a car next to you, check for doordings. If you find one, wait for the owner to return and match the door up to the ding. If there is a match you have your man / girl / kid. And naturally hope the person is someone you can handle. There is always a bigger person that could **** you up for accusing him/her. Unless you have no time, don't care because you have enough money or your car is so dinged up that it already looks like the moon.