Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Web Electric Sequencial Turn signals

Old 11-23-2006, 12:56 PM
05SDI
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Web Electric Sequencial Turn signals

I agree with the do it yourself kit. Way cheaper and takes about an hour start to finish. I also agree with soldering the wires. I have them on both of our 06's and waited almost a year between getting and installing the two kits. (and the price didn't change) Same quality and I really like how it makes the inside most light on each side come on when ever you use your blinkers and brakes. (you don't even have to change the light bulb) Instructions are very good!

Edit to clearify; We bought one kit & intalled it last year, and then last month we bought a second kit through this same company and installed that one two. (didn't eat the mints though lol!)

Sequencial tail lights
Old 11-23-2006, 04:22 PM
scramblr
3rd Gear Member

Plug-n-Play baby....Had them on for about a year and work great. WebElectric is a great company to do business with!!!
Old 11-23-2006, 04:43 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

Well i know of one guy who was running the CDC kit and it caught his car on fire. Screw those self wiring kits.

The WebElectric guys i the original. Plug and Play and took all of 5 minutes to install. By eh way the Sequential Brake happen so fast that you really have to even look to notice it. At least in my opinion. I love the way they work.

The small amount of extra money was well worht it in my opinion. And you can get like 30 or 40 back if you send Web your stock harness back so they then are right in line price wise with the others.

Richard
Old 11-23-2006, 08:53 PM
superiormirage
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Riven02

What makes this better than the CDC kit? I ask because the CDC kit is cheaper.
If memory serves me properly, the CDC kit is a splice kit, where as the Web Electric kit is a simple swap out. Serioiusly, takes all of a half and hour to install. I don't trust myself to splice wires properly and NOT set something on fire when I am done. =) Besides, Web electric gives a lifetime warrenty on their product. To me, that alone was worth it.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:13 PM
LBJay
1st Gear Member

The CDC kit is splice for the 05 only. 06-07 are plug and play
Old 11-24-2006, 02:23 AM
superiormirage
2nd Gear Member

Ah, I stand corrected then. Thanks for the update.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Silencer06
2nd Gear Member

Location: Raised in Chicago; living near St. Louis in Troy, IL

I have their "plug-n-play" kit (as someone else called it) and I love it. Easy to install, brakes stay normal, and not one problem since installation....and the company gives top notch service!! Definitely worth the $$.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:42 AM
1BADD05
3rd Gear Member

I HAVE AN 05 AND GOT THE PLUG AND PLAY FOR IT FROM CDC, AND YES IT WAS 20-30 CHEAPER THAN WEB. AND I LOVE IT! INSTALL ABOUT 10 MINUTES!
Old 12-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Blkhorse

I just finished installing the unit from Meter4it.com.

I was worried that I would screw things up so I contacted Gary at Meter4it.com and he gave me some tips and additional info to insure I got it right. Take about tech support. The kit was $129 with shipping and showed up at my door in a week.

For those that are afraid to cut into their original equipment wiring, get a pair. Once the rear trim panel it in place, who will ever see it. Not that there is a lot of cutting required. Two wires on each side. You would have to cut with any splice kit.

The install took me about two hours if that. Less if you have to tools ready and it's more then 20 degress outside.

The unit works in factory, chaser and sequential mode. This is better then the other units I have see online which only have one option.

For those that are lookign for a until check this one out.

www.meter4it.com

http://www.meter4it.com/Video/2005_M...tang_Video.wmv

Old 12-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Rupp
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1BADD05

I HAVE AN 05 AND GOT THE PLUG AND PLAY FOR IT FROM CDC, AND YES IT WAS 20-30 CHEAPER THAN WEB. AND I LOVE IT! INSTALL ABOUT 10 MINUTES!
What do you mean by "...yes it was 20-30 cheaper than web"? Do you mean if you call they will knock off $30?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Web Electric Sequencial Turn signals