Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PICS: Giugiaro reworked Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 04:51 PM
F00Mustang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: PICS: Giugiaro reworked Mustang

+1 on the gauges - infact the whole dash i like.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:57 PM
superiormirage
2nd Gear Member

I would buy that car in a heartbeat.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:02 PM
bodyputtyless
3rd Gear Member

Eliminate the interior upholestry and bolt on some real doors, and you can "put it in the bag" for me! That looks terrific.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:09 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

Nope, nope, and nope. If I wanted a car like that I'd park a 350Z and a new concept Camaro in a dimly lit garage with sensual music playing in the background and let nature take its course. When I see cigarette smoke wafting out of the garage I'll know it has been a successful merge.
[&:] PLEASE don't put horsey skin on the upholstery! Looks like something from the pimp district in Dallas.

Old 11-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Mach
3rd Gear Member

I cant decide on it, its kinda goofy looking in some angles but sweet in others hahah the gauges are cool though
Old 11-30-2006, 06:49 PM
thxultra
2nd Gear Member

Looks interesting. I would have to see one in person to judge it however. Definatly like the gages though. Any info on what motor is in it?
Old 11-30-2006, 07:13 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

I thought it was the new 350 Z...[:'(]

Looks like a import..
Old 11-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bodyputtyless

Eliminate the interior upholestry and bolt on some real doors, and you can "put it in the bag" for me! That looks terrific.
I'm with you. Get rid of the dead horse on the seats and swing the doors. Not too keen on the glass roof, might be kind of expensive if it needs replacing! I think the rest of the car has an extremely exotic and haulin *** look to it. I'll take it over that Shelby GT500 anyday.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:22 PM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

As said before THIS IS LIKE THE 974,862,624,352,345,347,981,023,894,798,412,946th THREAD ABOUT THIS PIECE OF S**T WANNABE CRAPPY ITALIAN MUSTANG! SHUT UP ABOUT IT! IT SUCKS MORE THAN A DESPERATE DIRTY HOOKER AT BEST! Seriously, lambo doors on a Mustang? Get real. Let's be serious here.

[sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif] [sm=badidea.gif]

p.s. I'm not saying Italians suck, just that they can't design a Mustang for their lives. JMHO.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:46 PM
EBBS_96_Cobra
2nd Gear Member

I like the gauges, but can't decide ont he interrior. It looks like it's torn, but I know it's not, so why does it look like crap? Is it glare?

I'm not a fan of the glass roof. If I want to be able to look out the top of my car, then I'd get a vert, but if I get a car with a roof, then it better be metal; or it would have to be a moon-roof (or sun-roof, don't know the difference), so that way it can open.

What the hell is the deal with the mirrors? I think you'd be better off sticking your head out the window to see whats around you with those.

Finally, I think they could make it into a sick fastback!! Just do some minor exterrior adjustments and I think it'll be a great looking car. Not against it, just think it needs a little more work, which I'm sure will happen, at least I hope....

Quick Reply: PICS: Giugiaro reworked Mustang