Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How fast would I get a ticket for SLP LM, possible H-pipe, and no cats?

Old 12-04-2006, 08:17 PM
JT_Moore05
2nd Gear Member

Default How fast would I get a ticket for SLP LM, possible H-pipe, and no cats?

In the state of SC?

And how loud would that be? Because I love to listen to my car.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:22 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

Default RE: How fast would I get a ticket for SLP LM, possible H-pipe, and no cats?

Dont, know but someone with cats and the slps, had neighbors who made him take them off.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Kaldar142
4th Gear Member

Default RE: How fast would I get a ticket for SLP LM, possible H-pipe, and no cats?

SLP LMS and O/R Hpipe sound like trash.

it has the worst tone to it ever, trust me.

its loud as *****, everyone will make a comment abotu how loud your car is lol, my co workers made fun of it to how loud it was.

first day with them on i got pulled over, no ticket though.

and just countless encounters after that, not worth it in my opinion.

my neighbors also made me put my stock exhuast back on, well that and the $800 he used to convince me

right now im running stock mufflers with o/r hpipe and it sounds alot better then that trash beforehand.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

^ what did you do with your LM's?
Old 12-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Kaldar142
4th Gear Member

eventually sell them i guess

i'm getting headers very soon, i want to put them back on when i have headers and see how it sounds haha, we all know itll be glass shattering loud.

to whoever is going LMs + O/r hpipe dont, it sounds stupid. its so loud that when you do a flyby their ears are ringing, or if youre undera tunnel and you get on it, youre gonna have one hell ofa headache
Old 12-04-2006, 09:51 PM
GuitarGuyBMG
2nd Gear Member

I doubt youll have much of a problem. I'm from Greenville, SC and most cops around here give a thumbs up when they see my car. One time a cop pulled me over because I had my temporary tag on for a few days too long, but then talked to me for about 5 minutes about my car haha.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Fast Toys
Banned

If you drive slowly, you probably will be fine but you didn't modify your car to drive SLOWLY. If you accelerate hard, everyone is going to turn their heads and look including the police. Even when you are not speeding, people will think you are and give you dirty looks. I'd recommend you use high flow cats with the system which will keep things quieter or go with a true exhaust system with mufflers like the Magnaflow.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:38 PM
redblazerx
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GuitarGuyBMG

I doubt youll have much of a problem. I'm from Greenville, SC and most cops around here give a thumbs up when they see my car. One time a cop pulled me over because I had my temporary tag on for a few days too long, but then talked to me for about 5 minutes about my car haha.
Would you be interested in a meet? I live in spartanburg..
Old 12-04-2006, 10:45 PM
JT_Moore05
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: redblazerx

Haha! I live in spartanburg too. Moore to be exact.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:04 PM
redblazerx
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JT_Moore05

ORIGINAL: redblazerx

Haha! I live in spartanburg too. Moore to be exact.

is your name adam by any chance?? I met a guy a few weeks ago with a white GT. Wanna meet up before the weekend? Theres to many camaros that want to race, I cant hold em off on my own.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How fast would I get a ticket for SLP LM, possible H-pipe, and no cats?